Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

timarie's must-increase-my-bust program

(14-02-2014, 06:52 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Looking good! ps I STILL WANT THAT OUTFIT LOL

Lol girl.... I'll pick one up for you... lol

(14-02-2014, 07:11 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Judging from the pics I'd say you we're ready for the beach until I heard you say snow! But snow or not, you're looking hot! Tongue x

Haha I know, right? For the sake of photo consistency, I made a fool of myself! And thanks!

I believe I finally found a program that works for me!! I am excited to introduce the NB to this program in my next cycle next month Smile

Hey girl!
I think I see a slight change (in your orange.) Its gonna be a while before its apparent with BO but you are still developing so, you never know where your cleavage really lies till then.

So you may have colliding boobs at some point but you have lots of developing to do.

(14-02-2014, 06:44 AM)timarie Wrote:  ^^^ Wasn't able to find any bras in my size on those recommended eBay sites Sad no 32's, at all!

5th Follicular on BO, Progress Pics

Ok, as was requested by you ladies, here is a photo of me taken yesterday, which is the 11th day of this cycle. Pretty well into losing all luteal swelling I may have possibly had from the cycle before. And of course, my before photo, which was taken on the 7th day of my cycle before starting this current program.

I tried my best to mimic the original photo, posture and all, but unfortunately the "before" photo was taken at a vacation house to which I no longer have access.... so, I had a hard time duplicating the environment! You can see that the lighting is VERY different Sad But, if anything, the lighting for the "after" photo does NOT work in my favor, so there should be no illusions of growth caused by the light! My size increase shows in the silhouette of my one breast on the left, and the pieces seem to fit more snug as the bottom of the triangles are lifted. Anyway, maybe I am just seeing things, but I am usually NOT prone to noticing things so I assume this might be noticeable to others! But again, I apologize for the inconsistency in lighting Dodgy

BTW-- I felt RIDICULOUS taking this shot in my bikini while it is snowing outside and over a foot of snow on the ground! I had to run to hide from my parents after I was done, hahahaha.....
u certainly look bigger in second pic Big Grin

(14-02-2014, 05:30 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 06:44 AM)timarie Wrote:  ^^^ Wasn't able to find any bras in my size on those recommended eBay sites Sad no 32's, at all!

5th Follicular on BO, Progress Pics

Ok, as was requested by you ladies, here is a photo of me taken yesterday, which is the 11th day of this cycle. Pretty well into losing all luteal swelling I may have possibly had from the cycle before. And of course, my before photo, which was taken on the 7th day of my cycle before starting this current program.

I tried my best to mimic the original photo, posture and all, but unfortunately the "before" photo was taken at a vacation house to which I no longer have access.... so, I had a hard time duplicating the environment! You can see that the lighting is VERY different Sad But, if anything, the lighting for the "after" photo does NOT work in my favor, so there should be no illusions of growth caused by the light! My size increase shows in the silhouette of my one breast on the left, and the pieces seem to fit more snug as the bottom of the triangles are lifted. Anyway, maybe I am just seeing things, but I am usually NOT prone to noticing things so I assume this might be noticeable to others! But again, I apologize for the inconsistency in lighting Dodgy

BTW-- I felt RIDICULOUS taking this shot in my bikini while it is snowing outside and over a foot of snow on the ground! I had to run to hide from my parents after I was done, hahahaha.....
u certainly look bigger in second pic Big Grin

I agree with myboobs, you look bigger in the second pic. Your body is fantastic, by the way. I know you've worked hard and take excellent care of yourself, so you deserve it.

(14-02-2014, 07:13 AM)timarie Wrote:  What do you girls think of black and white? I think I should make it a regular practice... they are so much more easily comparable...

Either way just shows how incredibly fit you are! Cool

(14-02-2014, 05:14 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Hey girl!
I think I see a slight change. Its gonna be a while before its apparent with BO but you are still developing so, you never know where your cleavage really lies till then.

So you may have colliding boobs at some point but you have lots of developing to do.

Hey T! Thanks for stopping by Smile

Yes, I know BO takes a while... but all good things take time, right? Tongue I would think that the longer it takes to develop, the more likely it will be permanent growth. As for cleavage, that is the one thing I did NOT get with this size increase! I think it is because my boobs grow kinda outward so-to-speak (not to mention by boobs are really not big enough for cleavage yet, anyway!), also considering the lighting the way that it is in the second photo. So yeah, if you're looking for growth by looking for cleavage, it ain't happenin'! Not for a while, and I will be realistic about that!

I think what is apparent is the extra meat at the tops of my breasts, near the poles, and under the poles, the latter two can only be seen in the photo by the profile of my right breast which is turned slightly to the side. You might also be able to see that the bikini triangles have a more relaxed fit in the first photo and a slightly tighter fit in the second. To me, although slight, is very noticeable! Since I have stubborn boobs Rolleyes I am just so happy that this program is working for me! Thanks to YOU and Abi Smile

(14-02-2014, 09:24 PM)roseblossom Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 05:30 PM)myboobs Wrote:  u certainly look bigger in second pic Big Grin
I agree with myboobs, you look bigger in the second pic. Your body is fantastic, by the way. I know you've worked hard and take excellent care of yourself, so you deserve it.

Thanks, you two! Yeah although slight, I see it, and I am slow to observe! So I am happy with however little or much it may be Smile

And thanks for the extra compliment, roseblossom! I have been slacking off as of recent due to stress from moving, so I can't wait to get back to healthier living.

(14-02-2014, 09:54 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 07:13 AM)timarie Wrote:  What do you girls think of black and white? I think I should make it a regular practice... they are so much more easily comparable...
Either way just shows how incredibly fit you are! Cool

Thanks Lotus! Smile
Maybe it is just me, that I find black and white to make photos more easily comparable due to eliminating the variable of color? Oi!

First thing that stood out to me in a "smack you upside the head omigod amazing wow" sort of way is how much you're even YET MORE toned... then I started examining the boobies more lol. It actually is kinda mixed I think. They look like they're filling the cups better, and especially much meatier under, but like you've actually maybe LOST some of the cleavage effect, at least, in that specific bikini.

But the latter could be a trick of lighting angles or even your own body positioning or something. It is VERY hard to get things EXACTLY the same. Cleavage effect is, as is the nature of "effects" extremely dubious as a matter of course.

Hi timarie!! Im back!!! Congrats on your growth!!!
The last message was wrong!!

Good luck girl!!!
Mariana

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon