Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

timarie's waist-is-small-and-curves-are-kickin' program

(23-01-2014, 12:57 PM)Ceci82 Wrote:  Haha Timarie your memory is awesome ! I near to solve the mystery of "the veiny hands", I think is related with PM mostly. (more noticeable during follicular phase ) but it is not very bad (like madonna or angelina´s hands ).
Thanks one more time for your help !Smile Now my bum is 36.5 in Dodgy because I have been eating healthy lately and the first place where I lose weight is my butt and thights.
Ps: Congratulations on being accepted to that graduate program. You are closer to your dreams now. Australia sounds great ! (btw I like your signatures too Smile )

Haha wow! I'd say my hands look a lot like Angelina's hands, but never thought much of it, because my hands are pretty tiny and skinny so of course, where else are the veins going to go?? I feel like, meatier hands don't have this problem. But that is just my subjective opinion.

I find what you wrote above to be very interesting because you used the word healthy. "Healthy" does not have to result in weight loss. In fact, it should be the other way around (unless you are excessively fat, then yes, "healthy" will make you lose that excessive fat)! So, I guess I just want to ask here: what is your definition of "healthy"? Once you define this for me--how you have been eating lately in comparison to how you were eating before--we can tackle the bum-loss dilemma Tongue "Healthy" is a diet that should maintain your muscle and a healthy amount of fat.

And thank you so much!! I really don't think I could be happier than I am right now Big Grin

(26-01-2014, 05:32 PM)timarie Wrote:  
(23-01-2014, 12:57 PM)Ceci82 Wrote:  Haha Timarie your memory is awesome ! I near to solve the mystery of "the veiny hands", I think is related with PM mostly. (more noticeable during follicular phase ) but it is not very bad (like madonna or angelina´s hands ).
Thanks one more time for your help !Smile Now my bum is 36.5 in Dodgy because I have been eating healthy lately and the first place where I lose weight is my butt and thights.
Ps: Congratulations on being accepted to that graduate program. You are closer to your dreams now. Australia sounds great ! (btw I like your signatures too Smile )

Haha wow! I'd say my hands look a lot like Angelina's hands, but never thought much of it, because my hands are pretty tiny and skinny so of course, where else are the veins going to go?? I feel like, meatier hands don't have this problem. But that is just my subjective opinion.

I find what you wrote above to be very interesting because you used the word healthy. "Healthy" does not have to result in weight loss. In fact, it should be the other way around (unless you are excessively fat, then yes, "healthy" will make you lose that excessive fat)! So, I guess I just want to ask here: what is your definition of "healthy"? Once you define this for me--how you have been eating lately in comparison to how you were eating before--we can tackle the bum-loss dilemma Tongue "Healthy" is a diet that should maintain your muscle and a healthy amount of fat.

And thank you so much!! I really don't think I could be happier than I am right now Big Grin

You are right: meatier hands don´t have the veins visible problem. I wish i had an extra layer of fat LoL.
Regarding your corcern first let me tell you, that I aware of the importance of protein intake (God preserve me from catabolic state ! ) It was so hard for me to won muscle on the butt and thight area, that every little muscle earn, I take it as a victory ( I feel like general Patton Tongue ).
So protein intake is under control, but when I eat less carbs always happens the same thing : very fast I lose 2 kilos in a week.
So I´ve returned to increase carbs intake again ( Is like my body always is trying to go back to my prior weight). Damn you, fast metabolism Dodgy!
anyway when I wrote about heathy is has to do with this : http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/alkaline...-ratio.htm

(27-01-2014, 10:57 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  You are right: meatier hands don´t have the veins visible problem. I wish i had an extra layer of fat LoL.
Regarding your corcern first let me tell you, that I aware of the importance of protein intake (God preserve me from catabolic state ! ) It was so hard for me to won muscle on the butt and thight area, that every little muscle earn, I take it as a victory ( I feel like general Patton Tongue ).
So protein intake is under control, but when I eat less carbs always happens the same thing : very fast I lose 2 kilos in a week.
So I´ve returned to increase carbs intake again ( Is like my body always is trying to go back to my prior weight). Damn you, fast metabolism Dodgy!
anyway when I wrote about heathy is has to do with this : http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/alkaline...-ratio.htm

Honestly, I cannot say that I know much about the importance of alkaline/acidic food balance. I have never had any of those acidosis symptoms, even when I have had days wherein it was difficult to have access to more alkaline foods than acidic foods. But I WILL say there is a truth to needing many servings of fruits and vegetables each day. No one should not be cutting back on their protein to help the balance; rather, they should be increasing their alkaline food intake to help achieve a balanced diet, while keeping their protein intake the same. And I know what you're thinking-- something along the lines of it being impossible to achieve, because that would just be waaaay too much food. This is true! I do not believe that anyone can meet all of their body's nutritional needs unless they stayed at home all day and focused almost entirely on their diet! I am also pretty sure that the amount of calories that it would take to get the amount of nutrition that your body needs on a daily basis isn't even healthy. This is why I believe in the use of supplements, because otherwise it would be impossible, and unhealthy.

And, as I am sure you know, carbs are necessary for a healthy diet. I know you cut it out because you wanted to cut back on your acidic intake, but two servings of healthy carbs per day is not going to hurt you. And when I say "healthy" I am sure you know I mean whole grain, unprocessed. Muscle primarily builds off of protein, but secondarily from calories. If you are going to cut back on the carbs, calculate approximately how many calories you were cutting out of your diet by cutting those carbs out, and then eat that many more calories in the form of alkaline foods. But do not cut carbs out completely!!

I hope that helps Smile If you want any recommendations for healthy supplements targeted for making your diet a balanced one that meets all of your body's dietary needs, feel free to PM me Smile I have some stuff that I really love!!

(26-01-2014, 05:18 PM)timarie Wrote:  
(22-01-2014, 10:37 PM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Boy, I would quit all anti-androgen supplements for at least a month and see what happens. In my early 20's I had what you had and it was terrifying. That was back when I was working 2 jobs and going to school full-time. I quite possibly was just stressed out. But I was tired as often as I was awake and would sleep for 10-12 hours too. This went on for over a year and finally I went vegetarian and did an overhaul on my life/diet. Things really changed for the better.

I remember I was tested for everything under the sun, but my physician concluded I was a poster child for health. He told me I might have what they call "chronic sleep disorder". Western doctors are just not well-equipped for these types of things I now realize.

Good luck to you! Please remember that you can grow your breasts without the herbs. Don't harm your health. It's not worth it.

First off, I want to start off by thanking you for caring so much Smile You are always chiming in, with some kind of feedback. I feel loved! So thanks Wink

Interesting. When I am stressed out, it is the other way around (it is impossible for me to sleep when I am stressed)... which is good, in a way, because I don't know how it was even at all remotely possible for you to work two jobs and go to school full time while sleeping 10-12 hours every day. Like, how does that even pan out? I'm doing the math and it isn't calculating out the way it should Tongue

And yeah! So glad for you that you fixed up your diet!! Isn't that an awesome feeling? It's amazing how much a diet can effect, pretty much everything, about a person's life, isn't it?! I know when I fixed up my diet, it made me feel like a new woman. Although most processed food is bad, it is important for people to know this is not the case for all processed. And certainly not meat, haha. You just have to be smart, that's all. Most people aren't smart about it, though. A clean diet is always best when there is variety. I'd say if your sleeping problem was fixed due to a change in diet, it was solely based on the fact that you started cutting out excessive processed foods. Too much of it is bad for sure, so yes that would have definitely helped you. I wish that more people were aware of this!!

As for western doctors, don't even get me started Tongue If you read somewhere up in my bust thread, I mention that my doctor dismissed me. I wasn't sad about that at all, because she only irritated me to no end... so, I am with you on that one!

Anyway, moving on, looking at this situation, I have been sleeping crazy hours. Yes, it is not healthy to be all irregular with one's hormone doses!!! And that is exactly what I knew I had to fix! And I have been VERY diligent with it since the last time I posted, and wow, what a difference already!! But anyway, taking herbs doesn't hurt a person. The herbs I am taking are not hurting me. It is HOW I was taking them. I hope that makes sense.

As for testing to quit the antiandrogens for one month, I don't think it will be so simple, because I was advised that when coming off such hormones, to do so slowly. It might cause even more complications just cold-turkey quitting like that!! Even if I wanted to.

There is more response to this in my other thread, with more specifically NBE talk Smile

Haha, good point. I guess the days I could sleep in. All I remember is being exhausted constantly and (when I could) sleeping 10-12 hours because I felt my body needed it and it still not being enough.

When we are young and in school (even worse when you live on your own and have to work crazy hours too) it really messes our bodies up. Relaxing is so important and just having *you* time. Spas/facials are great for that. Wink

(28-01-2014, 05:57 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Haha, good point. I guess the days I could sleep in. All I remember is being exhausted constantly and (when I could) sleeping 10-12 hours because I felt my body needed it and it still not being enough.

When we are young and in school (even worse when you live on your own and have to work crazy hours too) it really messes our bodies up. Relaxing is so important and just having *you* time. Spas/facials are great for that. Wink

Love this! ^^
And yes, now that makes sense! haha
And to go along with what you said, it is so important to keep stress down for the sake of cortisol levels!! I have a history with a bit of anxiety, so I have these little mental drills I do with myself to help relax me. This is probably why I am so sensitive to caffeine. So girl, you better believe I am looking into apartments in Australia with pools!!! Cool Because I really believe they design these school programs to stress us to the max.

(28-01-2014, 01:12 AM)timarie Wrote:  
(27-01-2014, 10:57 AM)Ceci82 Wrote:  You are right: meatier hands don´t have the veins visible problem. I wish i had an extra layer of fat LoL.

Honestly, I cannot say that I know much about the importance of alkaline/acidic food balance. I have never had any of those acidosis symptoms, even when I have had days wherein it was difficult to have access to more alkaline foods than acidic foods. But I WILL say there is a truth to needing many servings of fruits and vegetables each day. No one should not be cutting back on their protein to help the balance; rather, they should be increasing their alkaline food intake to help achieve a balanced diet, while keeping their protein intake the same. And I know what you're thinking-- something along the lines of it being impossible to achieve, because that would just be waaaay too much food. This is true! I do not believe that anyone can meet all of their body's nutritional needs unless they stayed at home all day and focused almost entirely on their diet! I am also pretty sure that the amount of calories that it would take to get the amount of nutrition that your body needs on a daily basis isn't even healthy. This is why I believe in the use of supplements, because otherwise it would be impossible, and unhealthy.

And, as I am sure you know, carbs are necessary for a healthy diet. I know you cut it out because you wanted to cut back on your acidic intake, but two servings of healthy carbs per day is not going to hurt you. And when I say "healthy" I am sure you know I mean whole grain, unprocessed. Muscle primarily builds off of protein, but secondarily from calories. If you are going to cut back on the carbs, calculate approximately how many calories you were cutting out of your diet by cutting those carbs out, and then eat that many more calories in the form of alkaline foods. But do not cut carbs out completely!!

I hope that helps Smile If you want any recommendations for healthy supplements targeted for making your diet a balanced one that meets all of your body's dietary needs, feel free to PM me Smile I have some stuff that I really love!!

Thanks Tina one more time.

try adding hip trusts with weight in your routine, worked wonders for me Big Grin

(22-05-2014, 04:41 PM)lau Wrote:  try adding hip trusts with weight in your routine, worked wonders for me Big Grin

Sorry, but I am a bit confused. Are you talking to me, Lau?

Hi timarie!

First off, awesome, awesome thread....great program, well thought out, I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be!

Now my question :] have you found or do you think some of the herbs and supplements for breasts affects your training program (as far as building lean muscle mass and maintaining low BF% go)?

Our breast programs are very similar, so I'm curious as to how it's affected your training program - although hopefully they don't affect one another too much!

Also, now I'm inspired to create a training program thread! Maybe it'll help keep me motivated on those days Dodgy hahaha <3

p.s. do you by any chance plan on competing in fitness/bikini?

WOW thank you for sharing this, I am very interested in a program to increase my bottom to make me look more balanced! This is valuable information! Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon