Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Enhance breast enlargement system vs brava breast

Hi everyone,
Did anyone has any experience with enhance breast enlargement system, I was looking into buying brava system but found some stuff online saying that EBES is better than BB as it doesn't have machine which would break of n suction is easy, less wearing time etc can anyone have some comments which help me decide which one to buy?

From what ive heard, enhance doesnt come with a pump, you suck the air out with your mouth (i could be wrong, but its definetly one of them). I also wanted brava, but i end up buying noogleberry, and ive gone up at least 2 cups sizes in 2 months. They all essentially do the same thing, its just a matter of convenience and the time your willing to spare.

There's a lot of comment about the Enhance product here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6526

(19-03-2013, 09:16 PM)BarelyB Wrote:  From what ive heard, enhance doesnt come with a pump, you suck the air out with your mouth (i could be wrong, but its definetly one of them). I also wanted brava, but i end up buying noogleberry, and ive gone up at least 2 cups sizes in 2 months. They all essentially do the same thing, its just a matter of convenience and the time your willing to spare.

Thanks barely b for ur input I guess I would also end up buyi g NB As brava seems v expensive n enhance breast might b waste of money.

(20-03-2013, 12:56 AM)VickyA Wrote:  There's a lot of comment about the Enhance product here:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=6526

Thanks Vicky that post was really helpful. I'm clear at not to buy enhance breast sys now Smile

I would advice to go with Brava. As far as I researched, this is a proven method to gain and then to keep more breast tissue. After the course will finish, the size will shrink down, but at least another 100cc will be your outcome.

Of course, the cost of new Brava is really high. After some time using it, I can advice to buy used brava domes + drying rack (300$) and airlock(15$), to cut on the smartbox thing.

Ive never tried other pumps. Maybe they are better. This decision is up to you.

(20-03-2013, 01:30 PM)brava_tania Wrote:  I would advice to go with Brava. As far as I researched, this is a proven method to gain and then to keep more breast tissue. After the course will finish, the size will shrink down, but at least another 100cc will be your outcome.

Of course, the cost of new Brava is really high. After some time using it, I can advice to buy used brava domes + drying rack (300$) and airlock(15$), to cut on the smartbox thing.

Ive never tried other pumps. Maybe they are better. This decision is up to you.

So where do u buy used domes n the price u quoted for the rest of the stuff is for new? N how do I pump If I don't buy the smart box

Hi Lilylittle

I'm not selling anything. I'm making an advice. I've bought used System and airlock from ebay.

Used Domes + drying rack can be bought at ebay.com or ebay.co.uk, you just need to search for it. Here are some examples: link1, or link2

Airlock can be bought also at ebay. I've bought mine here

With airlock you actually suck the air out with your mouth, several inhales and you have even more pressure then the smartbox. I'm usually combining these 2 methods: airlock during the day and smartbox at night.

This is how it looks with Domes plus airlock [Image: wearing_clothes.jpg]

(20-03-2013, 08:05 PM)brava_tania Wrote:  With airlock you actually suck the air out with your mouth, several inhales and you have even more pressure then the smartbox. I'm usually combining these 2 methods: airlock during the day and smartbox at night.

This is how it looks with Domes plus airlock [Image: wearing_clothes.jpg]

Thanks Tania for giving all the links I know ur just trying to help me out which I really appreciate.
Inhaling the air seems quite a job to me Shy so u bought smart box too did u bought that used or new one?

Hi Lilylittle, I've bought used Brava breast system. See the link. Domes, bra, smartbox, prep roll and tubing were used before me. Of course, first of all I washed Domes and put them on next day after they got dry. But I don't feel uncomfortable about this.

I've made a threat about it see this post regarding seller and buying the used system via ebay.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon