Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PLEASE HELP!!

Hello gals,
Im 18 years old with AA tuberous breasts and as you can imagine Im becoming crazy searching for some solution to this.
The last try that I gave to NBE was to an esthetic salon in my city that claimed to enlarge breasts and butt naturally with vacuum therapy. I was very happy and hopeful because they showed me a before and after album and I was pretty convinced. I decided to give it a try so I paid $300 for a prompt for beginning and then $1800 for15 sections. I started with 2 sections and they where ok, I didnt noticed results but it was just my second. Today I decided to write down the brand and model of the machine just for being curious. When I looked for it at the Internet I realize that it was a cheap asian machine that I can get online for $400 or less! I felt so stupid and angry by knowing that AGAIN people where playing with me and taking my money easily.
Please I really need all of your help, reviews, support and opinions!
The product is called: Digital Breast Beauty Equipment and here's a link:www.amazon.com/Digital-Breast-Enlargement-Cupping-Instrument/dp/B004GBK8BU
Thanks a lot! Hugs.

I cant click on the link but what i can tell you is a few sessions wouldnt perminently change anything about your breasts. Your much better of buying a cheaper machine and pumping yourself. It could take months, it could take years, but you"ll save a hell of a lot more money. Im not sure whats available to you as im from the uk, but i use noogleberry. Ive also saw that people get great results with a mixture of pumping and supplements/herbs. But i only pump so i cant advice you there.
It might be helpful to look at progress pages and search for tuberous breasts, to give you an idea of what type of program you could start. Also look into bovine ovary, ive never used it but im researching it myself as its supposed to be good for underdeveloped breasts. Good luck, and sorry you've wasted your money *hugs*

Hi neil, I've also got acquainted with pumps at the salon near by my home. They look like the amazon link you provided. First, I thought the idea is ridiculous. We've been at salon with my future-hubby and when the girl started advertising it we were both laughing out loud. But the girl from the salon didn't tell that the changes (swollen breast) will last longer then the wedding ceremony or one evening. I just remember how I put plastic Domes on and was joking if ANYONE ever would wear it.

So fast forward, I'm writing you wearing Brava Breast system (a pump system) that is almost awkward as the Domes she showed me at salon. But the main difference - the system is mine, I'm wearing it 12 - 17 hours per day at home, and I'm going to wear it for 12 weeks each day. I've paid for used system from ebay about 550$ but at least I'm not going to spent 300$ per session.

I'm though first 4 weeks, and I showed my changes in the program page.

So my advice to you, read though methods, check girls programs, progress, see for yourself and get started with the type of NBE, that will fit you best.

Hey!!! Thanks both of you for the response!!
I noticed that the 2 recommendations that you girls gave me was basically the same procedure: Sucking the breasts to death and massage as the domes at the salon but not so pricey.
brava_taina: I was eyeing the brava time ago. I was just wondering how "descrete" it a looks on? Because its crazy having a huge bra with 2 giant domes sucking it for 12 hours it cant be more awkward if you have people on home! Because I live with my family and it will be annoying ad a waste of time taking it off when someone gets to see me at my room or just going to the kitchen. In addition I spend half of my day at the university. I really believe that it MUST be effective for or the amount of time etc. You think that brava will be a good choice for me?
B: I checked the noogleberry and looks nice and descrete. Its not a huge device that you cant hide from nothing. Also checked bovine ovary and probably will give it a try. Thanks a lot for the recommendations.

You should check out anastasia's picture thread. She had great results correcting her tuberous breasts with noogleberry and bovine ovary. Theres alot of information in there which may interest you Smile good luck x

(21-03-2013, 05:40 AM)neil Wrote:  brava_taina: I was eyeing the brava time ago. I was just wondering how "descrete" it a looks on?

Hi, I've made few photos for you with Large Narrow Brava Domes on plus airlock.
[Image: wearing_clothes.jpg]

I'm wearing XXS and XS sizes for tops usually without any pumps on. I'm tiny, flat girl. But for wearing Large Brava Domes around the house, I've got my mothers generous M&S hoodie in size S (about 100cm wide in chest), and it works ok for home. Since Domes add approx 20cm to my 80cm chest. Also I've cover myself with winter snowboard puffer, if I go outside with those domes on. Many girls say that you can not step outside in anyway. Maybe they are right. But I'm little bit lazy to take the Domes off for 10 minutes in groceries, so I just try to act naturally, like I'm Pam Anderson)))

I can understand your frustation. I was in the same boat. Was a pro swimmer till I retired. ( am Chinese) have tried the Rapibust pads, worked well till I had reaction to them (see rapi bust thread) have gone to herbal and to a pump, and have had better results. here is the web/ thread for the Chinese multifunction breast machine. You may like it as it is at a low cost, and does 3 jobs that we need, breast pump, pimple remove, and a body spray. ( have not tried yet) here is the link. http://trade.taobao.com/trade/detail/tradeSnap.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.22.cAYcMK&tradeID=200721410393886
May have to use google translate to read the page. but a great pump and 3 sizes to work with. Hopes this helps. Have ben using this for 3 months and have gained 1/2 cup so far, which is huge for me, I have a new bra size for the first time in my life!! . Like everyone has said, it is not over night, it will take time. I have used hypno and the pump to help at the same time, to help relax and to enjoy the feelings that will come in the future. Happy Growing!! And remember, does not happen overnight!! unless you want to pay 3,000-10,000 for fake, hard, obivious, breasts. As for the noggleberry/brava folks there, really? 12 hours of suction time? at one session? Guess I am not going about this the same way. My machine is a 1.5 hour on 1 hour off, then repeat. Like I say, Happy Growing Everyone!!

Thanks to all the replies, it really helped a lot Smile
Charlii: thanks for the recommendations. I will definitely try bovine ovary and a pump!
Brava_tania: thanks a lot for the pictures!!! It helped a lot for considering brava.
Rapi Experimenter: Thanks a lot! I was precisely consider buying, after all, the machine that i shown in my first post that is the same brand as the one that you are using. I was considering it after all because I concluded by viewing brava, noogle berry and this (beauty breast equipment) that it all do the same, sucking. The only difference is that the noogleberry is a lot cheaper but just sucks, dont give any massage that I really consider it kind of essential; the brava system you have to put it on a lot of ours and unfortunately thats crazy for a busy girl;
and finally the Beauty Breast Equipment is not that cheap but is not that expensive, gives massage and sucks in a nice way, you can use it for the butt and its just few ours.
I really think this asian machines are good but they dont have the same popularity as the american ones or just people try the same stuff obviously because of the reviews and dont feel trusted about them because they dont see any. Maybe its good but is not popular, and Im glad of your comment so I will give it a try.

The asian machine in that link looks very similar to what im using: bosom beauty 2012. The domes are identical and the fuctions are the same as an older model of bb2012. I wonder if its essentially the same machine under a different brand name. The main difference with bosom beauty compared to other suction devices is that it works on a pull and release method, instead of continuous suction hold. This is said to increase circulation more. As I havent used any others I cant make a comparison, but I can say that im seeing some results from it. Keep us updated with your progress Smile

Hey Charlii and girls,
I decided to buy the machine that I mentioned before. As soon as I get it Iwill start a new thread to post my updates so keep an eye on my post!
Take care! xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon