Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not working at all...

Hello I'm 29 years old 5'3" and 100lbs...I'm taking 2x 610mg fenugreek 3 times a day, 2x 450mg saw palmetto twice a day and 2x wild yam a day. I use flaxseed oil for the massage.

I'm AA on one side and A on the other and they don't even get tingly. I gave up chocolate and caffeine among other things but they just won't grow. What am I doing wrong? I don't want to overdo it and end up sick. The only time they hurt at all was when I did progesterone cream but the stuff made me really ill. I don't want to increase my risk of breast cancer for nothing..cause this kind of thing makes me so nervous but I've always been sensitive over my flatness....what should I do?

If you havent already done so, maybe take a hormone test to get a clearer picture of whats going on?

For how long have you be on the herbs, GeriTopaz? These things do take time for your body to get used to the new hormones, so it may just be a matter of waiting for you Smile

I've been doing it a month and 1/2. When I did my hormone test at my doctor they showed my estrogen at 50 when my period started...so it was pretty low.

A month and a half is nothing. Many--or most--people don't see results until their third month, at best. Give it time!

Also, how old are you? Yes 50 is wow very low... hopefully your Fenugreek and Saw Palmetto should help with that. Since you're obviously concerned with the idea of increasing your doses, you should give what you are currently doing some time and, after I'd say three months without any progress whatsoever, GRADUALLY increase your natural estrogen-increasing herbs. Your estrogen deficiency means you have more room to work with adding estrogen without causing harm to your body, and you will most definitely benefit from it, as well. So I wouldn't worry too much about getting sick from it, as you say. Your body will benefit from more estrogen, and perhaps your body doesn't need more progesterone, which is why you got sick from it.

Chin up. You have a lot of potential for growth! Just give it time Smile

thanks I thought massaging and everything was supposed to show some sort of something within 2 months...I mean they don't even tingle and hurt. The only time it started to was with the progesterone cream but that was the worst feeling I ever felt...dizzy light headed and like i was being yanked out of my body.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon