Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New ! Fenugreek !

Smile 

Hey guys, i'm very new to NBE and this forum.
I'm from Australia and as like everyone else here, i'm not satisfied with my breasts.
I started puberty very young at about 11 years old, and my boobs grew like there was no tomorrow and they haven't grew in size since grade 7. I currently fit into a 10B (By Australian standards) but i don't completely fill out all of those sized bras..

* 165 cm - 5.4"
*48-50kg - 108 pounds
*10B

i don't really have a "program" at the moment i'm just taking the recommended amount of Fenugreek daily (1000 mg - 3x a day)

iv'e only been on Fenugreek for about 3 days and i think my Areola are starting to puff up or i could be imagining growth that really isn't there haha Smile GOAL- a full C-D cup, not picky on the cup size Smile

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, hopefully i can stayon this long enough to see visible and sustainable results !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon