Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Increase 2-3 inches

Hey guys (: This isn't my first time here... I've actually been visiting breastnexus for quite a long time (about a year now?) and I've been really serious about growing my breasts for this past year. I've attempted massaging and hypnotism. Over the past year my breasts have only grown about 0.5 inches. Not a huge change but at least a change right? I've only done massaging for about 2-3 weeks and never saw a change in them so i stopped. Hypnotism has worked for me but never really changed much. I would do "self hypnotism" and usually after the first week, it never hurts until i hit the second week. I did that for about 3 weeks along with my massages but no change was seen either. I've also tried RMR but i only grew about 1cm from that. I'm 16 but i really want bigger fuller breasts. Of course I know that using herbs is not ideal since i haven't hit adulthood yet.

Any suggestions on things i could do that are not very time consuming?

I'm currently 34 inches and my goal is to increase to 36 (more than that is not bad either... Blush )

I've never tried those long hypnotism sessions because they are very time consuming. I'd like to use a method that is convenient and effective (preferably on the bus on my way home since its about 40 minutes long lol ) but a reference to a miracle massage wouldn't be so bad either.

Btw, I've read many posts about the success of many breastnexus companions and I would like to congratulate you guys ^^ although it makes me jealous because you actually see a large difference in your breasts Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon