Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My program of BO

I'm going to try to keep updates here with my progress on Bountiful Breast.

Some background on me first. I'm 36, I had three children and nursed all three for a cumulative three years. I always had good sized boobs before kids and during nursing, a good C cup. It's been about ten years now since I've nursed and I'm now a B cup. I'm not really unhappy about my size but I'm not happy with the shape and sag of my breasts now. I'd like to get back to a nice, full C because I think this will help tremendously with the bit of sag that I have.

I also weighed a bit more before I was finished having my kids. I'm 5'4" tall and weighed about 125. I'm now very active, and in good shape at 114 pounds. My body fat is about 15 to 18%. I measured 33" at the nipples before the BB. I am 29" under my breasts. Waist is 26" and hips are between 36 and 37", depending on how I measure. My cycle is like clockwork if this has anything to do with this whole thing! I'm hoping it's a sign of "good" or regular hormones.

I started BB on December 13, 2009. I take it just as it recommends, 2 capsules on an empty stomach. I take my first in the morning and then about an hour later have one of their protein shakes. I'm getting used to the taste. lol I take my last one right before bed. I try to keep from eating for a little while before that. My temperature seems okay so far, so I'm not taking anything additional at this time.

I'm pretty shocked at how quickly I started having some feelings in my boobs. The became achy and felt funny, kind of like milk let down feelings. I don't seem to notice too much in the morning, but it gets stronger and stronger during the day, and is almost slightly painful at times (I'm not complaining, lol!) There is definitely some change already in the way that they look and feel. Some of the laxity of the skin has been taken out and it sounds funny but they seem to project more forward? My husband was commenting that they feel more like they have jelly or jello inside, a little firmer (vs. what I must ask, water??, lol!). I think he was very surprised, as was I, to see something especially so soon! The tape measure seems to say that there's about a 1/2" difference although the actual changes of firmness and shape seem to actually be more profound than that so far. I have noticed some emotionalness and quite a few pimples so far, also! I'll put up with this as long as it works!

Now I know this is soon but I do sure hope that it continues. I'm excited everytime I take off my shirt! My period is due to start today so I'm wondering what I'll notice as far as growth, feelings, etc. So this means that I must have started the BB on day 17 of my cycle.

Oh, the only other thing I've been doing is massaging, for about 5 to 10 minutes twice a day. I'm just using Nivea age defying lotion, or vitamin E or cocoa butter. I have one breast that is larger than the other and I'm trying to concentrate on the smaller one. I've noticed more "growing feelings" in the larger one.

I did take some before pics and hope to post some soon of some difference Smile

Hi Jen, sounds good so far. I had those feelings in my first month and grew well on BB, so it's a good sign for you I'm sure! I know what you mean about the tape measure not reflecting the fullness you are feeling, I kept thinking I was imagining it because I gained fullness and lift before I saw the tape move. Good luck with your program!

--Sissy

Thanks for the encouragement, Sissy Smile

I'm still just continuing to do everything the same. Had a pretty painful period, but it started on the day it was "supposed" to. The feelings in my breasts greatly diminished during my period and I definitely lost some of that swelling, or growth or whatever you would call it. Now on day 7, with period over, I am starting to notice the feelings get a bit stronger again. I'm interested and excited to see what the month brings!

Okay, it's been one month today since I first started taking BB. I noticed a lot of change and growing feelings the first month. As I kind of expected, a lot of that seemed to be lost once my period started.

I'm now over a week from my next period's expected start and all of the feelings and increased fullness are coming back. I'm hoping that I see some of that stay with me even when my period starts this time. I know that I have to be patient, it's only been a month! I'm pretty amazed at what's happened so far. If I could really increase at least one cup size, I will be totally happy...I just want to "fill them up", more like they were before babies/nursing.

Once I hit mid-cycle again and started noticing the feelings and seeing some changes again, I got another acne breakout, just like last month.

Well, I will continue to update and hopefully put some before/after pictures up before too long!

Congrats on your BB success it seems that our cycles are running at the same time period so I thought I would pop in and let you know as it might be interesting to compare notes each month.

It sounds like the BB is working pretty much the same way it does for me. It all comes down to the 5 days before my period! It sure makes the rest of the month boring waiting for that couple of days each month and feels soooo weird to actually anticipate getting close to my period. I have more acne now also, but only during my period. I can honestly say it really feels like puberty.

I love those 1/2 inch bump ups once a month and as it is now, I couldn't be more happy with BB.
I just hit day 23 of my cycle and woke up with the familar tenderness creeping up again.

I got the noogleberry a few months ago and have found it gives me something to do while I wait around for that BB cycle and I noticed it while I haven't seen what I consider to be the swelling the other girls talk about, it has given me some firmness which after breastfeeding 3 kids like you I am thrilled to have again!

Mel

That's Awesome!! Smile Can't wait until I can post my success!! The only thing I'm nervous about is acne :s I had horrible acne going through puberty and still have breakouts...however it's a risk I'm willing to take, if I have to have acne for the year I'm taking BB and the size increase stays, I'll deal with the acne!! Lol
I also love hearing that women who have breastfed have such great results!! I've also breastfed two kids and need to fill out...even if that's all that happens, I'd be thrilled! Lol

Life has been crazy lately and it's been a while since I posted. I have a full inch difference now from when I started, I'm 34 inches instead of 33 and this is not when they feel extra full before my period.

I don't notice the feelings as much anymore but I still do have them on some days. I need to find my thermometer again so I can see if my temp. is still okay. It was fine, so I'm guessing that it still is. I'm wondering if I should still try the other supplements that some women are using. Does it help if your temp. is already okay?

My acne isn't as bad as it was in the very beginning, but there is still some before my period.

I haven't gained any extra weight on the program.

If I could gain another inch or two on BB, I'd be extremely excited! I have to go order some more today. So far, I'd say it is worth it. There's def. been a change in the fullness and shape although it is more apparent before my period.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon