Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Exercises to firm saggy breasts?

I'm only 15 so this is really embarrassing but my breasts are just socks with rocks. Are there any exercises or massages to make my breasts bigger and perky? Or anything else that will help. Also, what are the best oils you have used? I've heard a lot about flaxseed oil but haven't been able to find any in Singapore. If you know of any oils that work just as well, it'd be really helpful. Thanks in advance! Smile
I apologise if I posted this in the wrong thread. I'm still unsure of this forum works.

Hi dear, I'm a beginner too, just started massaging with flaxseed oil + muscle rub and seeing encouraging results. You can get FSO from GNC (pretty good dosage of omega-6 too) but its kinda pricey and for that price I can get a ton of stuff from iherb.com (International shipping is only $4!). I saw another expert on this forum mentioning www.swansonvitamins.com too so maybe you can give that a try.

I wish I had found this forum when I was 15, I'm excited for you Smile though you should be careful, you're still really young and I don't think it would be safe to take too many herbs. Maybe just stick to massaging plus lotsa good booby food and exercise, some girls on this forum have seen good results just from that alone Smile

Don't give up!! Smile

Hey Elphaba! I just made my purchase of herbs today, really excited to start massaging with a super booby batter Smile

I compared iHerb, Swansons and Vitacost, and realised I liked iHerb the most, in terms of their variety and cost. Plus the best bit - super cheap international shipping!!!! Smile If your order is less than 1.8kg total, your shipping is only... $4 to Singapore! Smile Swansons and vitacost were both charging heaps more for intl shipping, almost $20+ for the orders I made.

Just sharing with you, in case you wanna stock up on Flaxseed Oil or other supplements to start ur booby project. Smile Btw if youre ordering over $40 you can get $10 off ur first order with a coupon code - JBP482. Wish I had known this earlier or someone had shared with me Sad

Do PM me if you wanna share more ok! Smile

Ah thank you both so much for replying!
I found flaxseed oil on drugstore.com and ordered some cause my sister was already ordering stuff from there. Thanks for suggesting IHerb though! Will definitely order from there next time and the vitamins are so much cheaper than shops here. Oh yeah, this is the one I ordered. Is this okay or should I use a different kind next time?
Also, could I ask which exercises you both have been doing? I've just been doing one of chiyomilk's but I wanna do more. I've been using tea tree oil cause I read it helped. It hasn't really helped with growth but my breasts seem much fuller.
Once again, thank you guys so much! Good luck to you both!!! Big Grin

Oh thats a good price on drugstore.com! But usually international shipping is expensive Sad This product isn't bad, its got a good level of GLA (found in Linoleic acids / Omega-6) which apparently is an essential fatty acid to build breasts. But I take FSO orally for health as well so I prefer capsules Smile

Ive been doing a combination of the usual breast-rotation plus some chiyomilk fat brushing, and also using the bust-up roller (u can see some reviews here - http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=10451).

But I wont say Im getting great results so far - its firmer and fuller after massage, but by the next morning usually its back to normal again. I'm waiting for my order of Fenugreek + Red Clover + Saw Palmetto to arrive, hopefully that will kickstart some major growth! Smile

Btw do get some heat pads, the past few nights I've applied heat pads after massage and im getting tingling and "itchiness" - which is prob blood circulation going up, and hopefully some active growth! Smile

And from a fellow singaporean to another, im sure you've read that Huai Shan (wild chinese yam), green papaya and chicken feet are super duper good booby food - I realised last weekend that you can get ALL of this at Sheng Shiong for an insanely cheap price. Like under $2 for EACH item!! No excuse not to feed urself booby food now Smile

Thanks for replying again! I use Comgateway to order. It's so much better than Vpost. Last time, I ordered a whole bunch of stuff and the shipping was only like 14 or 16 dollars. Big Grin
And ooh I've only heard about green papaya but I've never tried it. I'll definitely try to buy some yam and papaya. (I hate chicken feet though) The bust roller's out of stock on Amazon now though so I'll buy it when it's in stock. Along with the heat pads.

That's what's been happening with me too. After a day, it's not as full. I hope it'll stay after I start using FSO. Big Grin
Good luck to you!

Thanks ill try comgateway next time! But iherb uses its own courier shipping (if ure ordering a lot it's only $10 via DHL too! Big Grin I don't have to worry about providing wrong shipping addr and paying 2 parties either, love it Smile my package should arrive end this week, can't wait!!

Btw excited so I wanna share haha, I tried making this combi soup - huai shan, dang gui, goji, chicken feet soup. It's super easy (I'm def not good in the kitchen!) you just dump evthing in and it turns out yummmyyyy!! Oh you don't have to eat chicken feet btw. U just boil the soup and the collagen/gelatin dissolves from the feet into the soup. Once in the fridge, u can see the soup becomes jelly, so you KNOW ure eating the right stuff! Smile just drink the soup and eat the huai shan (great for progesterone deficiency) is enough.

Btw pls don't order the bust roller frm amazon! I got it frm a local seller on qoo10, was only a few dollars and free postage too. If u need the URL for the seller just PM me!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon