Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where can I find cups that are narrow in width?

The cups that i've been using for pumping are too wide. They are pumping in skin that isn't part of my actual breasts and it leaves my breasts flat again when I take the cups off because they arn't exactly "pulling" on my breats, but mostly the skin around them... (It's hard to explain)

But i think that the best solution for this would be to find cups that are the same length but that are a lot more narrow....does anyone know where i could find some?

Thank You for the help, I appreciate it Smile

I'm not sure what kind of volume you are looking for, there is a picture of some cups I found on ebay next to NB CL and XL. They are much more narrow but longer. They get great suction from the built in silicon pad as well. Here is the link for them I have the large ones (C to D) but there are also smaller ones too. They work with the NB pump as well.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BREAST-ENLARGEMENT-BUST-VACUUM-PUMP-DUAL-CUP-with-Freedom-Connectors-C2D-/180872275957?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1cd3e7f5&_uhb=1

(03-04-2013, 03:43 AM)boobquest2012 Wrote:  I'm not sure what kind of volume you are looking for, there is a picture of some cups I found on ebay next to NB CL and XL. They are much more narrow but longer. They get great suction from the built in silicon pad as well. Here is the link for them I have the large ones (C to D) but there are also smaller ones too. They work with the NB pump as well.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/BREAST-ENLARGEMENT-BUST-VACUUM-PUMP-DUAL-CUP-with-Freedom-Connectors-C2D-/180872275957?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a1cd3e7f5&_uhb=1

this is the one I have. Lol! I can vouch for this one. I have even posted about it along with one other but no one seems to get on with it. Its cheaper (depending who you buy from) comes with airlock and has silicone rings. I love this pump. eventually, you'll need to upgrade with XL's from noogleberry. But for the time being, I am using my fav pump.

I would get it but I have to buy the entire system and I just bought the Noogleberry system...I only want the cups...Is it possible to get only the cups?

(03-04-2013, 04:16 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  I would get it but I have to buy the entire system and I just bought the Noogleberry system...I only want the cups...Is it possible to get only the cups?

Yeah. But you might as well buy the whole system its too expensive. I had to do it.

I use the Noogleberry system and I have also had issues with getting suction. I sorta wish the cups were more narrow as well. I currently use Medium cups that fit pretty well, so I wanted to upgrade to the Large cups, but I barely get any suctions with those - even when pumping one breast at a time. -__-;

So, I decided that I'm probably not ready to upgrade yet. The CLs are more narrow and contoured, but the NB representative noted that CLs are a bit larger than L cups... So either way, I don't win. >.>;

(04-04-2013, 04:22 AM)Ever Hopeful Wrote:  I use the Noogleberry system and I have also had issues with getting suction. I sorta wish the cups were more narrow as well. I currently use Medium cups that fit pretty well, so I wanted to upgrade to the Large cups, but I barely get any suctions with those - even when pumping one breast at a time. -__-;

So, I decided that I'm probably not ready to upgrade yet. The CLs are more narrow and contoured, but the NB representative noted that CLs are a bit larger than L cups... So either way, I don't win. >.>;

Oh, i'm sorry to hear this Sad I hope for you that you find something that will workout for you ...I wish you the best of luck xoxo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon