Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ive tried everything with Enhance..still no suction. maybe try brava?

So, I'm pretty new at all of this. I got the Enhance breast system yesterday and ever since I got it yesterday I have tried EVERYTHING trying to get a suction but to no avail. I drank water, used lotion, warm wash clothes on the boobs, took a shower then put them on hoping the warmth from my body would help, went to home depot and got the campers tape. Everything and it still would not keep a suction. Even if I push down on them to the point where it hurts my chest I still cant get a seal. Air comes in either through the middle of my chest or the sides. Is this just hopeless because my frame is too small? under the boob measures about 26-26.5" and over nipple about 29". I'm thinking if this doesn't work should I consider the Brava because maybe the silicone would be better for keeping a seal? I know the width of the small Enhance domes are about 5 inches so I was wondering what the width of the smallest Brava ones were or if it would even matter. I hope Enhance does refunds. I am so disappointed, but I don't blame the product, I'm just really small. I figure with the Brava at least if I get it through a doctor I know there are doctors that do a money back guarantee for a year after if you don't get any results so there's nothing to lose.

Hi, I've replied to you at my program page comments. I haven't used Enhance breast system, I only used Brava breast system. I bouht the system already in used condition, but I had no problems with seal. You can take a closer look at the domes in Dr. Khouri' video (starts aprox from 12 second) http://www.miamibreastcenter.com/brava-b...nhancement

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon