Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello! one month newbie of herbs :) -32AAA-

Rainbow 

hi last month i was just wondering how i would look like if my breasts grow some more inches, then i found this wonderful site! how lucky! Blush

i have been taking fenugreek tea, fennel tea, peppermint tea, and MACA everything at a low dose, along with breast massage am and pm for almost a month, and now i feel like they are growing!

ive tried the japanese pills called Xoxo, and breast actives. the xoxo didnt work at ALL! i still take the breast actives pills and cream am/pm but i dont know if it give me extra help, i think i wont repurchase it due to the fact that no one give it any good review here??

im 23 female
Asian
5.2 feet
32AAAA i dont know, somewhere in stage 2 (feel sorry for my BF Tongue). i have hirsutism and im tired of threading my moustache and keep going back to the WAX saloon to get my legs looking normal.

pic:
the top one is before anything, bottom is the swelling after 16 days of breast actives, fenugreek, fennel tea (no maca and peppermint tea, yet) and massages.
im hoping the MACA wont give me any bad effects or worsening my hirsutism

[attachment=3100]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon