Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Extra Large or Extra Extra Large?

Heart 

Hi, I'm new to NBE. I'm starting chi massage and I'm taking fenugreek. I'm a small D and am looking to increase to a DD and would like rounder and perkier breasts. My chest measurement (below breasts) is 34 inches but my breasts are wide.

Would you recommend I get the Noogleberry Extra Large System designed for breast cup size C or D
or

Noogleberry Extra Extra Large designed for breast cup size D or larger

The XL might be too small but the XXL might be too big?

I would go with the XXL unless you think it won't work?

From my own experience, the difference between the XL and XXL noogleberry cups is ridiculous and really disappointed me- especially when compared to the bosom beauty cups. I have both systems and switch it up depending on what I'm in the mood for and the bb cups are the best in terms of suction, quality, comfort and tube positioning. They're relatively the same pricing too and WAY easier to use sleeping if that interests you.

If it's one or the other (and they're totally interchangeable), the bb cups are the way to go.

(02-04-2013, 06:53 AM)cookiepants22 Wrote:  From my own experience, the difference between the XL and XXL noogleberry cups is ridiculous and really disappointed me- especially when compared to the bosom beauty cups. I have both systems and switch it up depending on what I'm in the mood for and the bb cups are the best in terms of suction, quality, comfort and tube positioning. They're relatively the same pricing too and WAY easier to use sleeping if that interests you.

If it's one or the other (and they're totally interchangeable), the bb cups are the way to go.

Thanks for your insight. Bosom beauty looks good but is a bit too expensive for me. I think I'll start with NB first and see how it goes - might get the BB cups later Blush

Am still thinking of getting the XXL NB system over the XL since you mentioned there wasn't much difference between the XL and XXL anyways.

I used the xxl although my chest is 42(used fist xxl when about 38in under breast is quite alot smaller so are cup size is probably similar you can allways see my pics see if you think im similar size but go by with than hieght the xl cups are really narrow far to small for me to get suction without pinching my breasts in theres a lot of difference insize the xl are not even hand width xxl are nearly head size but it is possible to get suction for my by pumping one so its suctioned on then adding second cup its a bit tricky at first but i got great swelling where xl was useless so i think worth going xxl even if slightly big

I used the xxl although my bust is 42(used fist xxl when about 38in under breast is quite alot smaller 30 so are cup size is probably similar you can allways see my pics see if you think im similar size but go by with than hieght the xl cups are really narrow far to small for me to get suction without pinching my breasts in theres a lot of difference insize the xl are not even hand width xxl are nearly head size but it is possible to get suction for my by pumping one so its suctioned on then adding second cup its a bit tricky at first but i got great swelling where xl was useless so i think worth going xxl even if slightly big

(02-04-2013, 08:30 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  I used the xxl although my bust is 42(used fist xxl when about 38in under breast is quite alot smaller 30 so are cup size is probably similar you can allways see my pics see if you think im similar size but go by with than hieght the xl cups are really narrow far to small for me to get suction without pinching my breasts in theres a lot of difference insize the xl are not even hand width xxl are nearly head size but it is possible to get suction for my by pumping one so its suctioned on then adding second cup its a bit tricky at first but i got great swelling where xl was useless so i think worth going xxl even if slightly big

Thanks, Bonita. Wow, the XL cups are not even hand width? They would not fit me at all. I tried putting a bowl with diameter of 15.5cm on yesterday and was no where near fitting my booby!
and the XXL are nearly head size! oh my sounds too big but I think that's what I'll go with.

I'm excited to get hopefully rounder and perkier. If I get bigger, that's great, but I've been big busted since 12 years old and gravity is pulling my girls down Sad

This is also my issue, and I'm torn between the xl and xxl.. but if its hand width...yeah, no way. I guess it's better to have excess room and have it actually do something then squish them and no results.

My only concern is the suction working properly on something so big (head size) Does that fit alright next to eachother on one's chest?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon