Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Even better than the pink massager!?!??

Lightbulb 

Disclaimer: I am not trying to advertise or promote an item to benefit myself in any way. I am just simply sharing information of my discovery. majority of the text I just copy-past from other bloggers.

[[[[[[WARNING: text and picture heavy!!!]]]]]

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of the pink massager on here right? If not, look below.
[Image: VrnpfQm.jpg]

Everyone who has one knows it's really tedious to use because it makes your arms tired in a couple of minutes. Well, for me that is! Although I have seem some improvement with this, it is hard to make myself use it daily because I know I will get tired.

Let me introduce you to Rafa Carat!~
[Image: I7ftrZo.png]
(the item is very misleading!;;Wink

How it works:
Send soft gentle waves (Micro current) which stimulate the muscles back to their original state.

Microcurrent:
The human skin originally has a weak electric current running through it. This current helps your skin stay beautiful and healthy. By using the light absorbed by its solar panels(doesn't need batteries!!!), ReFa Carat has succeeded in creating microcurrent, which it similar to the current in your skin. Therefore, using this product everyday will restore your skin’s beauty.

Benefits of Micro current:
= Define facial/ body contour
= Increase lymphatic drainage
= Improve blood circulation
= Refine appearance of enlarged pores
= Reduction in the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles
= Improve skin texture
= Healthy glowing skin
= Better absorption of skincare products

Other highlights:
= ReFa Carat is operated with solar energy which is environmental-friendly, and there is no need for any replacement part!
= It is water-proof and you can clean it easily with running water, wipe it dry or you can simply use in when you are in the bath tub!

Here's a few picture of the book pamplet it comes with.
[Image: IMGP1112_zps049d5f7c.jpg]
[Image: IMGP1115_zps972e309a.jpg]
[Image: IMGP1118_zpsbb5927af.jpg]
[Image: IMGP1119_zpsc7fc8d14.jpg]
[Image: IMGP1113_zpsdcd2395d.jpg]

Let me add in, that this massager is suppose to mimic a human massaging:

Aesthetic Method
A 3D model developed to copy the hand movements of professional aestheticians. Like kneading massages, which involve grabbing the skin and kneading it, the two rollers will gently pressure your skin.

So you can basically roll this on your breast like you would with your hands.

You can also massage this over any body area that feels sore, and it will go away in an instant! This item is very popular in Japan, they also have other massager in their line:

[Image: RGWKD0O.png]

The Refa Pro is currently being sold at a discounted price on Hautelook for 190 usd.

There's also a cream that you can use to make it work even better.

Personally, I have not bought this item yet, but I will as soon as I save up enough money for it! roughly costs around $230USD on ebay.. I know it's pretty pricey, but many people have rave about it online and it seems really promising. I believe massager does work to increase the bust size, so I would rather buy this. I think I will take herbs internally as a last resorts! I also want to use this to get a smaller face, my thighs, and to get a smaller waist.

So, would you guys give this massager a try, or no?

(02-04-2013, 06:59 PM)pandappleluv Wrote:  Disclaimer: I am not trying to advertise or promote an item to benefit myself in any way. I am just simply sharing information of my discovery. majority of the text I just copy-past from other bloggers.

[[[[[[WARNING: text and picture heavy!!!]]]]]

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of the pink massager on here right? If not, look below.
[Image: VrnpfQm.jpg]

Everyone who has one knows it's really tedious to use because it makes your arms tired in a couple of minutes. Well, for me that is! Although I have seem some improvement with this, it is hard to make myself use it daily because I know I will get tired.

Let me introduce you to Rafa Carat!~
[Image: I7ftrZo.png]
(the item is very misleading!;;Wink

How it works:
Send soft gentle waves (Micro current) which stimulate the muscles back to their original state.

Microcurrent:
The human skin originally has a weak electric current running through it. This current helps your skin stay beautiful and healthy. By using the light absorbed by its solar panels(doesn't need batteries!!!), ReFa Carat has succeeded in creating microcurrent, which it similar to the current in your skin. Therefore, using this product everyday will restore your skin’s beauty.

Benefits of Micro current:
= Define facial/ body contour
= Increase lymphatic drainage
= Improve blood circulation
= Refine appearance of enlarged pores
= Reduction in the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles
= Improve skin texture
= Healthy glowing skin
= Better absorption of skincare products

Other highlights:
= ReFa Carat is operated with solar energy which is environmental-friendly, and there is no need for any replacement part!
= It is water-proof and you can clean it easily with running water, wipe it dry or you can simply use in when you are in the bath tub!

Here's a few picture of the book pamplet it comes with.
[Image: IMGP1112_zps049d5f7c.jpg]
[Image: IMGP1115_zps972e309a.jpg]
[Image: IMGP1118_zpsbb5927af.jpg]
[Image: IMGP1119_zpsc7fc8d14.jpg]
[Image: IMGP1113_zpsdcd2395d.jpg]

Let me add in, that this massager is suppose to mimic a human massaging:

Aesthetic Method
A 3D model developed to copy the hand movements of professional aestheticians. Like kneading massages, which involve grabbing the skin and kneading it, the two rollers will gently pressure your skin.

So you can basically roll this on your breast like you would with your hands.

Can you capture the left side of the 2nd picture - BUST?
Thanks

I'm interested. But this product is for use of reduce double chin.. fats..... if you use on your bust, will it reduce fat on your bust?

@JCDW: It suppose to mimic a person massaging. I doubt that it decreases your breast because massaging your breast basically increase your blood circulation to make it bigger if I'm correct, right? This massager does that. At best, I think this will prevent or treat sags in the bust area if anything, and make it more firm.

I will test this out if it does increase the bust size since I recently bought it T_____T. I just have to wait for it to arrive to my home though.

(03-04-2013, 09:29 PM)pandappleluv Wrote:  @JCDW: It suppose to mimic a person massaging. I doubt that it decreases your breast because massaging your breast basically increase your blood circulation to make it bigger if I'm correct, right? This massager does that. At best, I think this will prevent or treat sags in the bust area if anything, and make it more firm.

I will test this out if it does increase the bust size since I recently bought it T_____T. I just have to wait for it to arrive to my home though.

I will buy it too, but just for face and shoulder massage, I'll wait for your reportBig Grin

It's funny how something can advertise itself to be made to make certain parts of your body bigger and some smaller based on increasing blood circulation. Depending on how you want to look at it, it can either encourage growth of new tissues through increased blood circulation, or burn fat through increased blood circulation (fat oxidation by thermogenesis). But it will conveniently make us smaller where we want a reduction, and larger where we want growth? Oh that is too confusing now. I am peace-ing out of this joint before I make myself look any more of an idiot....

Please let us know how you like it when you do get it! I am VERY lazy with my massages...

(16-04-2013, 04:53 AM)timarie Wrote:  It's funny how something can advertise itself to be made to make certain parts of your body bigger and some smaller based on increasing blood circulation. Depending on how you want to look at it, it can either encourage growth of new tissues through increased blood circulation, or burn fat through increased blood circulation (fat oxidation by thermogenesis). But it will conveniently make us smaller where we want a reduction, and larger where we want growth? Oh that is too confusing now. I am peace-ing out of this joint before I make myself look any more of an idiot....

Please let us know how you like it when you do get it! I am VERY lazy with my massages...

Actually the ad did not say anything about enlargement. That pic shows the lady using on her breast it's for reducing the fat near the underarm area (accessory breasts), so for myself I will not take this risk Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon