Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My bum oh my bum!

Brick 

Hi, I just joined Tongue and am already taking the following: fenugreek, chasteberry, vitamin C, MSM, fish oil, pre-natal multi-vitamin.

Starting now: chi massage and am probably going to buy Noogleberry system.

From the front I have an hour glass figure: D cup breasts, small waist, and wide hips, yay!
...but from the side I'm not balanced! My bum bum is rather flat. What can I do to get a more round, full butt, please?
Yes, I will exercise but what else?

Note: I'm female with a bit of thinning at the hair line from over bleaching. The hair is coming back slowly so I don't want to do anything that would lead to more hair loss. I'm in my thirties and very healthy.

Thanks

Exercise is really effective i know my butt is the first thing that gets big at the gym also using maca with exercise can give great results

(03-04-2013, 07:45 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Exercise is really effective i know my butt is the first thing that gets big at the gym also using maca with exercise can give great results

Is MACA available in most stores - like Walmart?

I just ordered some Ainterol Pueraria Mirifica so that should help with my bum too Cool

Its available in some spanish supermarkets so its worth checkong or herbal shops would probably have its quite a common supplement

(03-04-2013, 08:30 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Its available in some spanish supermarkets so its worth checkong or herbal shops would probably have its quite a common supplement

Thanks! When my PM arrives I will cycle it (don't want to stop my period/ovulation.)

Should I take maca every day or only when not taking PM?

This is cool, I think you and I are pretty similar in body types; I took a look at your pics and see a bit of myself there Big Grin

You can take maca everyday. Most people do. Just be sure to start out at the lowest dose while your body adjusts, and slowly ramp up each week to whatever dose you want to stay at. I've heard some pretty awful horror stories of women starting out big and needing hospitalization (or coming close to it).

I know maca helps a lot of women, but if you've got thyroid problems, DON'T take it. I get awful acne at the lowest dose, and it only gets worse with higher doses because of my thyroid. I didn't know that when I bought it. :/ Most women are fine with 1-5,000mg a day, but I broke out with 500mg.

Make sure you weight train. That's the best way to build your butt muscles. Squats are the best (but because of my thyroid problems, I literally feel like I'm going to fall over unconscious and can't do squats). Walking uphill is great for your butt muscles if you don't have a gym, and lunges are good as well. I managed to build a good bit of butt just at home with various online videos and dumbbell squats.

Good luck in your journey towards a bigger butt, and be glad for the time being that you're at least curvy from the front! (My problem is that even though my butt is big, I still have almost no hips, so I don't look very curvy at all from the front!)

(19-04-2013, 05:45 PM)Doll Wrote:  You can take maca everyday. Most people do. Just be sure to start out at the lowest dose while your body adjusts, and slowly ramp up each week to whatever dose you want to stay at. I've heard some pretty awful horror stories of women starting out big and needing hospitalization (or coming close to it).

I know maca helps a lot of women, but if you've got thyroid problems, DON'T take it. I get awful acne at the lowest dose, and it only gets worse with higher doses because of my thyroid. I didn't know that when I bought it. :/ Most women are fine with 1-5,000mg a day, but I broke out with 500mg.

Make sure you weight train. That's the best way to build your butt muscles. Squats are the best (but because of my thyroid problems, I literally feel like I'm going to fall over unconscious and can't do squats). Walking uphill is great for your butt muscles if you don't have a gym, and lunges are good as well. I managed to build a good bit of butt just at home with various online videos and dumbbell squats.

Good luck in your journey towards a bigger butt, and be glad for the time being that you're at least curvy from the front! (My problem is that even though my butt is big, I still have almost no hips, so I don't look very curvy at all from the front!)

Thanks, Doll! Yes, I'm very glad I'm hourglass shape from the front Blush
So far, I'm taking one 750mg (Vega) Maca capsule per day and haven't had any bad reactions. I don't have any thyroid problems.

I finished the Vitex I had and am not going to buy any more at the moment since I think Maca and perhaps PM help with regulating my monthly cycle? (I'm just going to take PM the first half of my cycle.)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon