Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

*New User *Fenugreek and MSM

Rainbow 

Hey Im new to the NBE journey! Smile Sorry for all the questions. Im just really concerned before trying new herbs.
Ive been doing massages with Tea Tree Oil alone and taking MSM alone at the moment. I was wondering would fenugreek be a good starter herb? Are there any other herbs that mix well with FG? And what should I avoid mixing?

Im 21 and Im size 32B.

Im Also thinking about getting some flaxseed oil for my rub. ^^

I've started a combination of fenugreek & maca and my breasts are already feeling tender and a bit fuller. Been doing it consistently for about 2 weeks. I also take msm but off and on, I didn't notice a change with that... however, everyone is different :p

You are using tea tree oil for your massage?? How is that going? I have only ever used it for pimples and thought it dried them out, does it leave your skin dry? I can see that it would be very stimulating though.

Let me know how this massage oil is working for you, I am very curious now as I happen to have some in my cabinet of goodies Smile

I think Fenugreek and Fennel Seeds are a good combination. Smile For my program, I drink an herbal tea blend with Fenugreek and Fennel in it. You can also buy some Fenugreek extract and make a boobie batter out of it for massaging. I think FG goes pretty well with Vitamin E. Oil/Lotion as a base for the batter.

Personally, I've never taken any herbal supplements in the form of pills - I'm also a bit weary of adding the extra hormones to my body. So I drink the NBE tea a few times a day/week as a means of internal NBE, and then I use PM lotion, Noogleberry, and brief massaging techniques for the external portion. ^^ Good luck to you! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon