Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Muscle Rub Thread

So as yall know, I started using Muscle Rub to increase my breast size a long while back and it [along with Flaxseed Oil] helped me hit my big 40" mark. Since then [I left BN for a while and then came back lol] I've been reading some amazing success stories about other starting to use MR aswell on here and other forums I posts on.

So here's a thread to those who do use it, those who want to use it and might have questions, and those who have tried it with success.

Read about my experience with MR here

And thank you Eve for the new sub-forum Wink

I bought a new jar of muscle rub and wooo boy it's a doozy lol I've been rubbing it on practically all day [not a long staying effect] and my bubbies have swelled up so nicely. The're soft and squishy so I'm gunna hit the bed soon so it keeps as growth.

I bought a muscle rub cream at walmart to try to use, it's the equate brand and has Menthol 10%, Methyl Sallcylate 30%, Camphor 4%. I've used it maybe 3 times so far, the issue I have with it is the smell. I hate the smell of wintergreen. Mainly because it reminds me of pepto bismol, when I was little my mom assumed I had stomach issues (later found out it was something completely different), I was misdiagnosed many times, and she made me take pepto all the time, so now I hate it. So using this stuff makes me want to throw up Sad

My husband started using it also for his knee as he injured it a few years ago and sometimes gets pain in it, he loves it for it. So even if I don't use it, he will.

So my issue is I have a hard time using this stuff without feeling queasy. Any suggestions? Also when I did use it I noticed that my hands end up tingling from it too, do you wear gloves or something when you use it?
Rainbow 

(07-04-2013, 08:22 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I bought a muscle rub cream at walmart to try to use, it's the equate brand and has Menthol 10%, Methyl Sallcylate 30%, Camphor 4%. I've used it maybe 3 times so far, the issue I have with it is the smell. I hate the smell of wintergreen. Mainly because it reminds me of pepto bismol, when I was little my mom assumed I had stomach issues (later found out it was something completely different), I was misdiagnosed many times, and she made me take pepto all the time, so now I hate it. So using this stuff makes me want to throw up Sad

My husband started using it also for his knee as he injured it a few years ago and sometimes gets pain in it, he loves it for it. So even if I don't use it, he will.

So my issue is I have a hard time using this stuff without feeling queasy. Any suggestions? Also when I did use it I noticed that my hands end up tingling from it too, do you wear gloves or something when you use it?

I don't know how good of a help I'll be on this issue, because I like the smell as it opens my nasal passages and helps me to breathe easier. You could try making a mixture with oils to mask the smell, but I don't know how well that'll go since it's a pretty strong smell tbh. And no i just use my hands and wash them off afterwards but I know what "tingly" sensation you're talking about, for the most part once I wash it off it doesn't bother me to much.

I'm sorry I couldn't have been a better help on your first issue. Hope all goes well for you though.

(07-04-2013, 03:29 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  I bought a new jar of muscle rub and wooo boy it's a doozy lol I've been rubbing it on practically all day [not a long staying effect] and my bubbies have swelled up so nicely. The're soft and squishy so I'm gunna hit the bed soon so it keeps as growth.

please be careful not to use to much muscle rub as too much methyl sallcylate can be harmful even bad
Rainbow 

(07-04-2013, 11:07 PM)shnnnbk Wrote:  
(07-04-2013, 03:29 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  I bought a new jar of muscle rub and wooo boy it's a doozy lol I've been rubbing it on practically all day [not a long staying effect] and my bubbies have swelled up so nicely. The're soft and squishy so I'm gunna hit the bed soon so it keeps as growth.

please be careful not to use to much muscle rub as too much methyl sallcylate can be harmful even bad

I'm aware of the side effects which is why I don't go over 30% and allow my body time to cleanse when I take a break. I've also recommended cleansing for those using it.

Hi, Emily. I'm new here, but I wanted to say that your story is very inspirational and your body is gorgeous, even before the NBE:-)

I'm thinking of ordering some peppermint or lavender oil to mix with it and see if that helps. As far as cleansing, how often should that be done with using this? I know with supplements I usually cleanse every 6 months during a program.
Rainbow 

@nsas

Thanks girly!! =D hat's super sweet! lol

@Anastasia

Well I've just started back but I'll be cleansing every two weeks. What I do right now is make sure I take in high levels of water to keep my blood and kidneys flushed. Tell us how the peppermint or lavender mix work for you! And Goodluck! Smile

Hmm, so if you just drink alot of water to cleanse, if you did that daily, would you need to take a break from the muscle rub? I drink at least 2 liters of water per day, sometimes more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon