Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Muscle Rub Thread

Rainbow 

(08-04-2013, 03:12 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Hmm, so if you just drink alot of water to cleanse, if you did that daily, would you need to take a break from the muscle rub? I drink at least 2 liters of water per day, sometimes more.

Wow I need to get on your level. If your drinking that much you can probably go longer without cleansing but I would still cleanse and take a break so your body doesn't get to accustomed to it. But for you it wouldn't have to be every two weeks.

Hello everyone!!

Just wanted to add that apparently MR is also a good way to treat/prevent stretch marks!!

Of course, stretch marks are VERY slow to treat so if you have existing ones it may take a major amount of time... But preventing them is awesome!

Oh and since you ladies are on the topic of water cleansing, I too like to try to get my 8 cups a day but I find that my tummy always looks bloated :/ I drank some coconut water the other day though and it flattened my tummy right out (after I peed). I guess I had some water retention, coconut water is super helpful with this issue.

EDIT:
One more note on the coconut milk -- cheaper is not better in this case. While nothing you can buy will compare to fresh coconut water from a freshly cracked coconut, depending on the quality and I think the age of the water, it will fall somewhere on a spectrum of tasting absolutely amazing (Fresh coconut) to tasting like milk that had cornflakes soaking in it over night aha.... The colder the better though, the cold temp takes the cereal taste away a bit .

Rainbow 

Thanks for the info! Smile

Emily, how much can you use MR before cleansing? I've been using it everyday for about a week, do I have to take a break now?
Rainbow 

(14-04-2013, 10:55 AM)Laras Wrote:  Emily, how much can you use MR before cleansing? I've been using it everyday for about a week, do I have to take a break now?

Probably not. It depends on the amount your using and how often. But I suggest cleansing every two weeks while drinking enough water everyday. You can cleanse how you choose or look through the forums for some of the popular cleanses. You can also take a daily cleanser in addition to the water so you won't have to cleanse for long when you do stop.

Hi

Where do you get the muscle rub from, do you have a shop/brand name? I'm in the uk and can't find products with the right balance of ingredients.

I found a couple of muscle rubs without methyl salicylat but they contain both camphor and methol. I was wondering if this ingredient was necessary for growth or can it be left out?
Rainbow 

@Blueberry, any muscle rub will do. Just as along as there's menthol and methyl salicylate, more than 10% less than 30%. If you can't find it you can go online to any drugstore and get it.

@Scova, methyl salicylate is one of the main growth factors. You can try the ones you found to see if you get any swelling/growth though! Good luck!

This feels super crazy lol....

How long after rubbing in the MR do you wait before using FSO?

And how much FSO do you use? I know its supposed to be about a dime sized glob of MR, but don't recall how much FSO, even after reading all of your threads.

Thanks!
Rainbow 

Just a few minutes to let the MR set in, like maybe 5 or so. Or you can apply the MR before bed and then apply the FSO in the morning atop the swelling, someone told me this was how they were doing it and it seems oks. And I used about a tsp's amount I think for both breasts. You might need more or little depending on your breast size though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon