Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Please Be Careful...

I have had this tiny, slightly raised piece of tissue on my left breast for years since my teenhood. I was told early on to watch it as it may be malignant.

I knew nbe is considered dangerous for someone like me. But, it wasn't going to stop me. It was also my left breast that is smaller and slightly tuberous. This little lump was like a scar tissue that was the same color that sat atop my skin. It didn't hurt or anything. But I knew it was to be watched carefully.

But sometimes around luteal phase, it became a little more raised and even turned reddish in color, then it would go back to "normal." It even felt a little sensation to it when touched. This told me that elevated hormones surely affected this little piece of tissue.

It wasn't till recently (two days ago), that I had noticed, it started turning reddish. I had 3 spots that looked like bruising and strangely, it was right on top and surrounding my little scar tissue looking lump.

yesterday night, the "bruising" grew larger and is now darkened to a reddish purple. It doesn't hurt or feel bruised. The texture is the same.

Sadly, I can confirm I have an early stage of what is known as Inflammatory Cancer. This cancer is the most aggressive, spreads quickly and is different than the other type of common cancer of the "obvious knotty lump" kind people are most familiar with and can detect early on.

I have decided to do an alternative approach to healing rather than any western approach.

I just think of all the different topicals I have used and supps I was taking. It doesn't matter because, its ALL a cancer feeder. We have receptor sites that can be both progesterone and estrogen cancer positive. Which means any hormone like chemicals whether it be pharmaceutically derived, bio identical from herbs or animal sources (glandular therapy) can accelerate the growth of cancer as its like a food. Growth hormone like substances and even certain vitamins or minerals can accelerate its growth.

So any topicals and internals can be dangerous. Please do your homework and what ever you chose to do, don't over do it (which one doesn't even have to do).

I suggest going to your primary doctor to confirm or deny Inflammatory Cancer, before doing anything because it's a very rare form of cancer. Once you know exactly what you're dealing with then you and your doctor can take the appropriate steps from there.

In the mean time you might take things that build the immune system and also detoxify to flush your lymph pathways as to stop and or slow metastasis.

My doc doesn't know (just been seen), as it is very hard to diagnose. These are just changes. Metastasis is often confused for it. They are two different things and you don't have to have it in order to have inflammation. I am getting a second opinion.

I am treating now with mms topically along with dmso and much of the redness is gone! Though the little lump is there and is still the same color reddish purple and aches immensely. I will most like have to have it removed. I now have to go on pretty much a green diet and no fried foods.

Oh lord. I hope your health is okay. Please keep us updated. Hopefully you will have neither. Since using boobystacked I have developed two very very small spots on my left breast that were irritated for about a week they were sonething like bug bites. I hoped it was just my skin adapting but I was still scared. I am am def going to keep an eye and make a doctors appt. Thank you Tibetan again and I hope you are well. Im not very religious but I hope you understand me when I say you are in my prayers.

Oh my God thats shocking news Tibetan. Hope you are doing fine. I am a strong believer of positive thinking since i read 'The Secret' by Rhonda Bryne and i have seen it working too. So i think that the small lump that you have will go away and the results from the second opinion will come out as negative.
You have already started to take measures so thats amazing....as an immediate measure, you may also start accupressure/reflexology cos i think it works.....
from whatever i have read, you come across as a very strong person...so all is going to be well and i know you know it too....
Thank you so much for the advice too....

Thanks ladies! I think this mms is working. I even get an after taste well after it is applied topically. That stuff is strong! It gets right into the blood.

I will not underestimate the growth. I burnt my skin a little so I am not going in to have a second opinion till it clears, it just looks worse than it is. If the inflammation is still there with the lump, I will do it. But i am watching it every minute.

I either didn't suspend it well enough in olive oil and got the acid burn that way, or mms is just plain strange, the inflammation redness is gone but outside, its burned skin like a circle, weird. The lump is still thereSad but not any bigger thankfully.

I'm extremely worried by this post, and I do hope that you start to feel better Tibetan. It couldn't hurt to get a second opinion from a qualified professional, and I hope you consider doing it.

Hopefully no one will take this the wrong way, but please do not self-diagnose extremely serious diseases. I also want to make sure people are aware that MMS is industrial grade bleach when prepared according to directions. I realize that some people are already aware of this and chose to use it anyway, but I also think that most people would not even consider using it if they knew that it is bleach.

I've noticed a trend on this board toward more and more self diagnosis, even of fairly serious diseases, and it scares me. If only because people are more willing to take extreme measures if they believe they have a serious illness. Hopefully no one takes any extreme measures that they can not undo.

(06-04-2013, 08:15 PM)mochaccino Wrote:  I'm extremely worried by this post, and I do hope that you start to feel better Tibetan. It couldn't hurt to get a second opinion from a qualified professional, and I hope you consider doing it.

Hopefully no one will take this the wrong way, but please do not self-diagnose extremely serious diseases. I also want to make sure people are aware that MMS is industrial grade bleach when prepared according to directions. I realize that some people are already aware of this and chose to use it anyway, but I also think that most people would not even consider using it if they knew that it is bleach.

I've noticed a trend on this board toward more and more self diagnosis, even of fairly serious diseases, and it scares me. If only because people are more willing to take extreme measures if they believe they have a serious illness. Hopefully no one takes any extreme measures that they can not undo.

If anyone knew me personally, they'd know why I am doing what I am. I just want to pass on, any tiny superficial changes is really worth watching. I know topicals are popular for nbe and I think they can possibly be a little more dangerous than internals.

MMS is a great topical. It has done nothing but good for me in the past. I could use H202 or even cesium chloride injections. I am not afraid of using these agents. I have been far sicker than this and I understand your concern, but western approaches and even the unsure diagnosis's have done nothing but cost me money I don't have, and I end up going holistic anyway. So I will keep this thread posted up.

I appreciate what you're saying, and I can't pass judgement on your decisions since your situation is very scary. I couldn't possibly pretend to imagine what it would be like to be facing the possibility of cancer. In a way, the uncertainty might be even worse than a firm diagnosis.

I feel compelled to point out that I still having a hard time seeing what is "Eastern" about either of those treatments, although terms like "Eastern", "holistic, or "natural" are very hard terms to pin down, and can be loosely applied to almost anything. I understand and respect that the choice is up to you, whatever treatment you choose.

Just keep in mind that listening to your body also means acknowledging any negative effects you get from these treatments. I realize that in reality I'm just another stranger on the internet giving you unsolicited advice, but I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do, and I definitely wouldn't expect you to ignore your own symptoms. Please don't let other people write-off any uncomfortable symptoms as normal, or even desirable.

Of course, I don't know whether you've experienced any of the potential side effects from MMS, other than burns, especially since you are not taking it internally. But I do know there are plenty of people who would claim that any and all negative symptoms you might get from MMS, no matter how severe, are actually positive results in disguise. Not all proponents of MMS claim that the most severe side effects are desirable, but many do. I imagine that most proponents (especially those who are not sellers) are wise enough to draw the line somewhere, but many don't seem to do so.

I don't see you as the kind of person who can be easily pressured, but the sellers of MMS, and the people paid to represent them online, are very good at getting people to believe that they have presented people with all the evidence they need to make an informed decision. I'm not trying to imply that all or even most of the people promoting MMS online are being paid, but paid representatives are definitely out there. As with any for-profit company, it's worth keeping your eyes peeled. Pharmaceutical companies are not the only the companies with a financial motivation to misrepresent their product. It would be dangerous to assume that any for-profit company is unbiased.

I actually tried to look up the side effects of MMS and post them, but I was sidetracked when the very first (literally the FIRST) site result listed was a forum post responded to by a seller who claimed that burns are IMPOSSIBLE from undiluted activated MMS, and that there is never any need to wash it off. I didn't even try to seek it out that kind of dangerous misinformation. If pressured, I imagine that the seller would try to blame the victim for using it "incorrectly". Nevermind that he made it very clear how he intends for it to be used topically, and you, as well as many others, know that it CAN produce burns, even when diluted with oil. I think the sheer amount of lying and obfuscation about MMS on forums (that claim to give unbiased alternative medical information) is much more telling than any list of possible symptoms, especially since the more unscrupulous sellers will either claim that those symptoms are desirable or blame the victim for causing their own problems.

I'm strongly tempted to contact some of the major sellers asking them whether it's safe to apply undiluted, activated MSM, without washing it off after or short while, or deactivating it with other chemicals. I wouldn't let them know that I'm already aware of someone who was burned (and there are many others). Some sellers would probably be honest enough (or shrewd enough) to advise against it, but I have a feeling that a lot of the responses I'd get would be very telling.

BTW, to the newbies, MMS and MSM are two totally different things, in case anyone is wondering. They're not related in any way. Lots of people on this site use MSM and it's basically harmless.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon