Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Change the angle of the upper lip? lift or press

There are clips for the nose to make narrower or even, I also read about exercises for the nose to make it shorter, is there a similar thing to sort of lift or press the upper lip?

actually it es less about making it bigger im my case, it should simply be under a different angle, like more protruding. If I press the area above the lip or lift it just a little little bit it looks a lot bigger, because you can simply see the whole width. Has anyone any idea or has heard of something how to do it? exerces, clip, tape, whatever?

Well, I have two possible answers, and no guarantees.

If you're genetic male, then electrolysis of the upper lip supposedly helps a lot.

I also know that by continually sucking on my lower lip, I increased the volume there. Pulling on the upper lip - IE, you want to build the BACK so it'll plump up more. You can't pull the front, it won't grow enough. Build up the back using similar methods to nogglebery, and you should be able to increase the volume a bit.

Beyond that, there are less-pleasant methods, such as saline plumping and collagen implants and the like.... I can't say anything about them, save that I'd probably not consider them seriously myself. ;-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon