Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO with MSM or collagen?

Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me that if I can take MSM or collagen or both with BB. As far as my understanding is that both the things help growing the tissues n other benefits.can anyone give their opinion abt it

They are both completely safe to take with BO. I do not know much about BO other than that it is glandular therapy, but collagen and MSM are safe to take with pretty much anything, from what I understand. They are non-hormonal, and target the joints, skin, nails, and hair (in that order!).

(11-04-2013, 04:52 AM)timarie Wrote:  They are both completely safe to take with BO. I do not know much about BO other than that it is glandular therapy, but collagen and MSM are safe to take with pretty much anything, from what I understand. They are non-hormonal, and target the joints, skin, nails, and hair (in that order!).

Thx tamarie,

Can u tell me a gud brand of collagen or MSM? Or it doesn't matter?

(12-04-2013, 08:15 PM)Lilylittle Wrote:  Thx tamarie,

Can u tell me a gud brand of collagen or MSM? Or it doesn't matter?

I have seen people who say that it doesn't matter, but the average molecular weight DOES matter as far as your body's ability to absorb the collagen. The smaller, the better. Nano collagen is the BEST, and "low molecular weight" collagen is a runner-up. Also, I have read that the Japanese use fish collagen because it is of a better quality for cosmetic purposes, so that is why I bought this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FFCG38/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1. It is a low molecular weight (there are few nano collagen brands sold in or to the USA, and they are expensive, but if you would like the list of the ones I found I would be glad to supply them for you), and it is a marine collagen, so that is why I chose it. This was by far the least expensive for the price and the molecular weight and collagen source combined that were available to be shipped to my location.

Let me know if you have any other questions!!

I'm sorry, I completely forgot that you asked about MSM as well! My apologies. The only thing I know about MSM that is important to know is that it should be taken with Vitamin C, which enhances the absorption and effectiveness of MSM. This is why I chose to go with the Emergen-C MSM Lite drink (see here: http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/br...Wo8BMqmiJQ). You can always opt to take Vitamin C pills alongside MSM pills instead of taking them in a product together such as this, but I also read that buffered versions of the vitamin are better. This is another reason that I am taking the Emergen-C drink (because the Vitamin C in it is buffered). Buffered Vitamin C is when Vitamin C is combined in a supplement product with Calcium, Magnesium, and some form of Potassium. Buffered Vitamin C will make digestion of your nutrients easier.

I hope this helps!

Thank for the useful info tamarie,

What is hyaluronic acid? N I would like u to know that I live in Canada if I choose these products will u be able to supply me here ?

N the collagen u told me is it powder or capsules. N the MSM drink ur taking how does it taste. N does MSM n collagen do the same job or different coz then I can take only one of them

(15-04-2013, 07:06 PM)Lilylittle Wrote:  Thank for the useful info tamarie,

What is hyaluronic acid? N I would like u to know that I live in Canada if I choose these products will u be able to supply me here ?

N the collagen u told me is it powder or capsules. N the MSM drink ur taking how does it taste. N does MSM n collagen do the same job or different coz then I can take only one of them

The MSM drink is a lemon/lime flavor, it is not strong and you can dilute it however much you want it. MSM produces collagen, so you can say that taking collagen is in the direct form. MSM, however, I have also read is great for improving circulation, which is great for NBE if you want to get these herbs you are taking to make their way to the places they need to get in your body! The collagen product I told you I am taking is in gel capsule form, as you can easily see if you click on the link I gave you. MSM helps with pain, reduces scar tissue, has antiparisitic qualities, etc. (check here: http://falconblanco.com/health/msm/msmq&a.htm). They perform similar functions but obviously not all the same, because MSM and collagen are not the same. Look it up if you want to know more!

As for Hyaluronic Acid, just look it up! I have read that it is also collagen producing, but it is mainly good for the lips (?). I was taking it long before NBE mainly for that reason. You will find out so many things from researching Smile

Also, in answer to the most recent questions you posted on my program thread, the molecular weight of each individual product (if it is not posted on the webpage) you can contact each of the companies and ask them, which is what I did. Yes, fish and marine are the same. As far as good brands that can be shipped to Canada easily, I did tell you what I am taking, and I am pretty sure that Amazon ships to Canada (you would be able to know that better than I). The one I am taking is best for the price (most certainly) of the marine collagen supplements, and it is of a low molecular weight (although not a nano collagen, of which I offered to give you the short list if you were interested. I think I found maybe two or three nano collagen brands that MIGHT ship outside of the Eastern Hemisphere, at most).

Thanks tamarie,

I just ordered my collagen neocell one but not from amazon the shipping for me was $35 for me, so hardly found a site which was shipping to my country, otherwise most sites were only shipping within US.

For now I just ordered collagen I might order MsM later, but right now a whole lot if stuff is in shipping for me from all different sites,so I want that to arrive first. I have to go to post office to collect then one by one, as I live in apartment n nothing comes here.
Anyway, I'm so excited n a little nervous about all this. Can't wait to start my NBE ASAP Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon