Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentrated Modeling Bust Serum -TOTAL PUSH-UP EFFECT

SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentrated Modeling Bust Serum -TOTAL PUSH-UP EFFECT
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BS7XX6/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002BS7XX6&linkCode=as2&tag=sb053f-20

It claims that is will:

Bust Serum is a concentrated formula intended for daily care for delicate breast. It lifts and firms breasts, stimulates cell renewals, strengthens the skin and improves its elasticity. Skin becomes more elastic and taught every day, the breasts are more full, round and firm.

Does anyone have experience with this?

I have tried it, purchased it in Poland when i was on holiday. I bought 2 tubs and used them for 3 months with absolutely no result except getting pimpes an spots all over my chest!!! It was horrible and the product was gluey and sticky, it didnt absorb well and was essentially useless. No point in wasting your money youre better of trying a Pueraria Mirifica cream or herbal supplements

I...already responded to this...please refrain from posting the same thread multiple times.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon