Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

GIRLS HERE'S A FREE WAY TO GET NBE

Exclamation 

I have been reading fourms and threads for ages about to buy these packs of pills and creams which cost like $60+ and to be honest it's all unessesary. I'm unhappy with my breast size also and decided to do a challenge theory to see if it works
and 8 days in i'm already seeing results and it's free or like 10% cheaper than $60.

I have been using everyday body creams I recieved as gifts for christmas in perfume packs or pamper sets on my breasts twice or three times a day. One in the morning before school, and one before bed, if i'm lying round or changing i will somtimes do it then too.

Girls, honestly if you've got a tube of moisteriser regardless of the brand it will do the job and make your breasts smooth and soft. My experience is, well i don't have a measuring tape so i can't give inches, but around the 2nd day until the 4th they was very sore at the sides and it returned on the 5th til the 7th. I'm on the 8th day and they are not sore. I have noticed a lot of growth in fat, like around the sides has increased and filled out and underneth where the breast lifts up has increased too. I was hardly a 32B but now i fill out the bra nicely. They are also jiggly which i've never had before. I will give regular updates every time i notice a growth but girls honestly, circular motions for 2-3 mintues a day with moisteriser and whilst doing that squeeze the breast from the bottom and bring your hand up across the nipple to stimulate growth.

I'm actually happy as prom is coming up and my goal is to be a big 32C. So one cup size, or maybe 2 if am lucky.
I'm a full 32B right now after 8 days.
Goodluck!

omgdness that sounds great!! but really only 2-3 minutes????? I heard your suppose to rub them 100-300 times every morning and every night :o

I know just rub the cream in on both breasts and when that's done just repeat it once or twice more, not 300 times that's just ridculous

It's 300 rotations during the chi massage technique which equals about 3-5 minutes of massage time, it's not as much as you think lol.

HoneyMel, how old are you? I noticed when girls are under 18 or even under 20 massaging works very well, more so than ingesting pills that screw with their natural hormones. So if you are under 20 I think you have the luck of age being on your side, so congrats. I wish I had found this forum and knew that when I was under 18 Tongue

Oh just read you're about to go to prom, so I'm guessing 15-17? So yep, age is on your side sweety so keep going! Also massage in the shower helps too while letting the warm water hit your chest, the heat with the massage makes them swell more.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon