Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast massage wrong?

Heart 

I started NBE 20 days ago, and from the first days i saw some difference.. Two days ago i started using Muscle rub cream, for heat and i notice they feel pretty smaller,and they look smaller too..
Could i have done something wrong with the muscle rub? i use it and do cirqular hard massage all over the breast..

xxx thank you all in here Big Grin you are awesome trying to help

Welcome to the forum Big Grin
For breast massage, are you doing this technique?: http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.co.uk/...h.html?m=1 < A lot of us are doing it this way!

I suggest you do the massage using flaxseed oil for 15 mins twice a day (morning and night). Just before you sleep apply the muscle rub and massage in gently, doing it before bed will allow the ointment to stimulate blood circulation in your chest overall. In the morning, shower off the Muscle Rub and do it all over again. I'm giving you these tips cause they're similar to what Emily Loretta does! She's managed to go up by 2 cup sizes so far! Big Grin

Do the above for at least a month before you give up on it! If you feel there isn't any improvement, or you want to share your progress , you know where to find us Smile

Happy boob growing and good luck chica!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon