Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

QUESTION about type of progesterone and chiyomilks bra :o

Aright so I hear I need to get a progesterone that is USP approved. But when I amazon it.. it doesnt show if it's been approved or not. I hear Renisance (however u spell it) is USP approved but when I saw it online I couldnt find where it said that it was approved. SO my question is where did u get ur progesterone cream and what was it called ? Smile

ALSO I was reading chiyomilks story... it says she wore some type of bra to keep in the fat that she was massaging to her boobs. is that neccesary!?? Cus Im doing her massages but if I have "nothing to hold the fat it in place" I dont wanna be doing the fat brushing for no reason!! whats ur opinion ? Smile

I'm not sure if it is necessary but it sounds like it would make the process more effective. A supportive bra or a sports bra might help.

I just bought the kind of bra Chiyomilk used--a Bradelis bra--and I've never been so happy with a bra in my life. I've been wearing it for two weeks (sometimes after fat brushing) and have grown 2 centimeters, but am also using progesterone cream. I think the bra has definitely helped with the shape of my breasts and does keep things in place even after you take it off--this week my hubby said "Your breasts look perkier...and bigger." So the bra is expensive, but totally worth it in my opinion.

(01-05-2013, 06:07 AM)mom2 Wrote:  I just bought the kind of bra Chiyomilk used--a Bradelis bra--and I've never been so happy with a bra in my life. I've been wearing it for two weeks (sometimes after fat brushing) and have grown 2 centimeters, but am also using progesterone cream. I think the bra has definitely helped with the shape of my breasts and does keep things in place even after you take it off--this week my hubby said "Your breasts look perkier...and bigger." So the bra is expensive, but totally worth it in my opinion.

:O oooooohh. R u using anything else? N massaging? How much did u get ur bra for and where?

After looking up reviews (which were all glowing), I went to their online store and started w/ the Step I bra (there are 3 steps). Look at their size chart though because they run smaller. I'm normally a 34B and by their chart I was a 34C, and I completely fill it out and will probably get the 34D when I order the Step II bra.

As far as massage, I only massage one breast as it's smaller than the other and I want it to catch up. I've tried various creams and oils but haven't seen one work any better than another so far...it has started to catch up though. Hope that helps.

Hi Mom2 - I just had a look at their website - they seem expensive!!! What was the band size like in your experience - did it seem bigger or smaller? I'm asking because I am in between sizes. I would be a 32 but my scoliosis pushes me into a 34 size which is sometimes confusing as some 32's fit and others don't.

They say the best fit is a custom fit but I don't live anywhere near New York. If you go to the Bradelis NY website, there's a link that says Online Store. You can order straight from there.

Looking at the chart, I'm normally a 34B but it seems I might be 36B with them.
I'm 30" underbust and if I gather everything up and hold it up like they say, I'm am 36.5. Unless they mean into a regular bra in which I might be 35". Without any bra I'm 34.5". Anyone have any tips on what size I'd probably need? They're going to have a Mother's Day sale in a couple days ;-)

Oh, I didn't know about the Mother's Day Sale--I'm definitely getting another one. So I'm 28 under and 36 over (without a bra), so I just used those measurements which is why I went with the 34C. My hubby loves the bra so much, he was already telling me to get another one, so I'll wait for the sale!

So if I go by that chart and measure the way you did, then I would be a 36A when now I take a 34B. Do you find the band size to be right? I don't want to get too big, especially if I am trying to reshape. I want a step 1.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon