Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help...

hey everybody I'm pretty new to this so I have a few questions:

1. I am 32A bra size, I ordered the medium cup and have been noogling for 2 weeks. I'm wided chest and it's not really covering the top part of my chest( a place where I need most of the growth) I was just wondering if maybe a large cup would work better for me? I even try just noogling just my upper chest, and notice much more swelling then when I put my whole breast inside the cups...What do you ladies think?

2. Been attempting 3x to get register for the noogleberry forum...but no response from their admin team...anyone knows what's up with that?

I personally think I need like an oval shape breast cup... do they even sell those?

Thanks so much,

Angie

I started with mediums but they were far too narrow (i was a 32a/30b). I bought contoured large, which i found really comfy, but a tad too wide. The large cups are perfect! I switch between CL and L now which seems to help.

Thanks for the input barelyb....I'll just stick with the medium for another month...then I will look into ordering the CL...which I think will be better because it might cover more area.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon