Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

what hormones shall I get tested? its SO expensive :(

I want to get a hormone test done in the UK for Androgen, progesterone and oestrogen levels. I have a feeling I may either have high androgen levels, or low oestrogen. I think its best to test all three though but its soo pricey (£180+) I'm a student... Are there any alternatives ? If its less then £100 ill be more than happy to pay that! If you're a NBE UK member how did you get one?

well if you think you have a problem with your hormones go the the doctor with your symptoms and explain you think your estrogen is too high or whatever then they will offer you one
if you dont feel you have a problem its probably not necessary to test just try nbe if it isnt working and you tried a couple methods go to the doctors then.
i think saw palmetto is used for high androgens try including this in your program.

I asked my dr about hormone testing today. She told me because I am on the pill results would not be reliable. I don't think I have a serious imbalance or anything but it would have been useful information to have.

Hmm I sure hope they offer me one. I'm experiencing these symptoms but I hope they don't say its bogus and I don't need one haha Sad

Thinning hair
Excess body hair (I have some sideburns and a hairy stomach)
Extremely painful and heavy periods even though my cycle is 28-30 days long
Boyish figure (wide shoulders, no hips, almost flat chest)

It might be my fault these things have happened cause I'm a sugar freak! Definately learned my lesson Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon