Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going to Get My Dream Body

Hello beauties Wink
I've been lurking for a while, and seen some really inspiring stories on here. I've tried inconsistently with various methods of NBE in the past. I finally decided to try an actual program!

I've had two kids in a row and breastfeeding has really taken it's toll on the girls. I was a 34D and I am now a large 34B (and not very perky). I would like to go back to the 34D I was, or, if possible larger Blush

So far I've gained about an inch (in three months) doing fennel seed massages. That growth was kick-started when I started the Body By Vi challenge (to help me lose the baby weight). I think that was because it's soy based and doubled my very low protein intake, obviously that isn't what it is designed for!

Anyway, now I'm ready to start a supplement regimen! I'm going to base mine on the Chiyomilk method, with cheaper supplements. I'll post my full plan tomorrow when I get it completely figured out! As of right now I'm doing a milk thistle cleanse for the next week, as well as some detox baths/wraps. I'm planning on starting May 3rd, when my cycle starts Smile

Thank you for reading, and any input/advice would be greatly appreciated!
You're all gorgeous Smile

So I will be doing the Chi massage 2x day, followed my Palmer's Bust lotion (to add some perk). I will also be doing a regular breast massage once a day with fennel seed oil. Followed by 30 minutes with a heating pad.

Supplement wise:
Multivitamin
PM (cycled, Day 1-5 x1, Day 6-8 x2, and Days 9-11 x3)
Fenugreek (luteal phase)
Saw palmetto (luteal phase)
Collagen
Primrose oil
MSM
IGF-T
Hyaluronic acid

I made the PM amount of a chart that the lovely Isabelle posted in one of the forums! Still playing around with the ideas of Goat's Rue and the ever-so-popular pig placenta. I have a few days left to decide :-) I do have some of the bovine ovary based supplements, that I might try with this plan...I got mixed up and thought that was what Chiyomilk used Rolleyes Really excited to start my journey!

Once again advice is always appreciated! I'm new to this and not nearly as knowledgeable as most of you!
You're all beautiful Smile

Also on a side note I'll be taking Maca for the butt!

My other goals include increasing my butt size and decreasing my waist! My squeem is on its way as we speak! I'd like to eventually try some corset training (Doll's inspired me there) but I'm waiting for my abdominal muscles to heal first.

Not breast related...but today was my first day wearing my squeem for 10+ hours, and it really wasn't that bad!

I've never been so anxious for my time of month before, but I'm so ready to get started with my NBE. I know it's a slow process...but I want to get started!

It's starting to seem like some of the supplements in my plan are a little redundant. Mainly the supplements used for health of joint (MSM, Collagen, Hyaluronic acid). Any advice?

(28-04-2013, 12:58 AM)ariel Wrote:  Not breast related...but today was my first day wearing my squeem for 10+ hours, and it really wasn't that bad!

I've never been so anxious for my time of month before, but I'm so ready to get started with my NBE. I know it's a slow process...but I want to get started!

It's starting to seem like some of the supplements in my plan are a little redundant. Mainly the supplements used for health of joint (MSM, Collagen, Hyaluronic acid). Any advice?

I'd keep the MSM. It is good for your skin & hair as well as joints.

Thanks for the advice blue-footed! I think I'm going to drop the hyaluronic acid then!

Hyaluronic acid boosts the efficacy of collagen.. Rolleyes

I'm taking MSM w collagen, and I don't really notice anything from either. It might be because I already have strong hair and nails? I don't know. Maybe it takes a while. Maybe start wo the MSM and see if you need it. To my knowledge, Chiyomilk did not use it (though I believe she used a badass type of collagen).

Thanks Christinaah. I suppose it won't hurt! And I already bought all three! I checked out your thread Christinaaah your breasts are gorgeous, I have to finish reading it!!

I'm still trying to figure out if Bovine Ovary and Pig Placenta are at all interchangeable! Been researching on here and other sites for hours! Help anyone?

Hi Ariel! Looks like you are off to a pretty good start!

May I ask how many miligrams of PM are in one of your PM capsules? That is pretty important.

And from what I understand, there is a good deal of overlap between the effects of Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, and MSM, but each of them also have their own unique contributions (which is why you will often see Collagen WITH Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid plus MSM, and such combinations... if they did EXACTLY the same thing, I don't think there would be a purpose in combining them). This is just my understanding, but I cannot say for sure.

Bovine Ovary and Pig Placenta are both glandular therapies, and in that way they are interchangeable, but since we can only theorize how each of these work (there really is not much info out there on how they work), we cannot know exactly how they are different, and to what degree they are interchangeable. I have heard some say that pig placenta is better because pigs are closest in similarity to humans (but I cannot remember where I read this Dodgy ). So to answer your question I would say that yes, they are both glandular therapies and therefore are interchangeable, but you may want to research the differences in side effects and whatnot to make your decision-- and make your decision based on whatever is most important to YOU.

Keep us posted on the results of your squeem!

Only 100 mg Timarie! I'm not sure how many most have? Should I up my doses do you think?

Thanks for the advice, I think I'll start with all three for a month, then try different combinations each month after to see what works best for me! So ready to start my journey!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon