Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Summerglow's beginning of NBE

I thought I would start documenting what I was doing in case I needed to remember in the future. I haven't decided or started on any supplements with phyto-hormones yet as I'm afraid to without a hormone panel. I would *guess* my hormones are pretty balanced. I might have slightly raised andogens. That would be only a guess.

My background is that I'm in my 30's, have children and spent 6 years of my life breastfeeding. I was in a 34C when I was breastfeeding (and engorged, lol). Then, I stopped and seemed to maintain my size okay. I gained weight, then lost weight and that time when I lost the weight, it's like my boobs left too. It was so drastic that I was shocked one day when I looked in the mirror. I want to say my overbust measurement was 33 (underbust 30). I decided to start looking up natural ways to increase growth.

So, the first thing I started was therapeutic breast massage to help the lymphatic system. I would massage morning and evening using in the shower using conditioner, although I did try to use sesame seed oil here and there, the smell makes me want to puke. Then I learned about chi rotations and added those in. I did notice more roundness. I was able to push my breast together whereas before they didn't reach! The second month, my period was 21 days late and this never happened to me without being pregnant. My breasts were growing and plump at this time. Whatever hormone was active at this time must've caused the fullness. I will never really know what the problem was that cycle... I wondered if the sudden massaging caused an anovulatory cycle or something.

Last week I read about massaging with muscle rub with menthol 10% and methyl salicylate 30%. I happened to have Equate brand with these percentages and used a dime amount for both sides. After three days, my breasts began to feel sore and hurt. They are tighter, not squishy like before. They have firmness. But I was also around day 18 of my cycle which is when progesterone should be highest. A few days later, they are still firm. I measured today at 34.75. I also attribute some of the gain in just regaining my equilibrium because my weight loss was too quick so maybe my fat is starting to equal back out. I am a few pounds more too.

I will get rather hard spots in my right breast that hurt. I sometimes wonder if the breast massage isn't causing a gland or two to start producing milk again? I haven't noticed any release of milk, but the hard spots remind me of being engorged when I breastfed. They do go away too and you can rub them out.

I'm thinking of buying some L-arginine. I thought I could take it, and my hub can take it for his blood pressure and my daughter could combine it with ibuprofen for when she gets a migrain. I figure it won't do much harm to try that first. I'm also coming up with some other supplements to help me get healthy first. I'm thinking of getting some hair skin and nail vitamins and MSM. I have a good multivitamin but not sure if I should take that plus the others. I don't want too much of a good thing.

Day 21 and they are sore, even when I don't consciously think about them. They feel firm. They are probably retaining water too.

My current measurements:
above breast: 31
overbust: 34.5 to 34.75
underbust: 31
waist:29
butt/hips: 37
weight/height: 120, 5'3"

As a teen I probably wasn't even an A cup. I have always been tiny chested. I wished I had started NBE earlier. I remember wanting to try Bloussant and even made the phone call but then researched it and everything said that any supplement was a bunch of bunk and your bust size was genetic and I believed them Sad

I bought some organic Flaxseed oil and have used that a couple of nights. I do the Toaist massage with it and 100 chi rotations. Last night, I applied the muscle rub afterward and I could feel the hot/cold sensation more strongly than usual. It had been seeming that I would feel the either hot or cold part and only slightly.

The flaxseed oil smells much better than the sesame oil. It smells kind of weird right out of the bottle but it's not as though I can smell it while it's on my chest. It does seem as though it's clogging my pores though.

My breasts are noticeably bigger today, especially the smaller one. My hubs even made a comment my right one is trying to catch up and I look as big as I did when I was pregnant. I don't think I am that full yet but it just goes to show he could tell a difference. I measured and went up 1/8 inch. I know that's not much but that was literally overnight. Some may be water retention too since I am on day 25 of my cycle. I still usually don't look this full just from PMS though.

I decided not to use MR while on my period to give me a rest, but I continue to use flaxseed oil. I have applying at night and I'm going to start applying a small amount in the morning. I don't want to be greasy.

I was looking for MSM but could only find it with Glucosomate. Now, I do like the idea of joint health as much as any possible breast enlargement from MSM. I feel like my joints are wearing out.
I did read on this forum that Glucosomate can cause a flat tire around the tummy area - I already have one Sad I can't get rid of fat around where my pants rest on my hips. I'm going to start working out more. I eat a pretty healthy diet.

That's all I am doing so far. I'm afraid to add too much all at once b/c I won't know what is working and what isn't. I'm also taking Vitamin C with the MSM, bought some fish oil omega 3, and am taking B complex.

On and off all day, I've felt tingling in my left breast. I wondered what the tingling everyone was talking about felt like b/c up until now, I would only have tenderness and pain. Anyway, this sensation reminds me of when my breasts were 'full' of milk and I was ready to nurse. Almost the sensation before a let down. Anyone ever breastfeed and agree I'm feeling the right thing?

I'm taking B complex, fish oil for Omega 3 when I remember, Glucosamine HCL with MSM 1500 mg, and vitamin C.

I am massaging with flaxseed oil. Yesterday I was doing some dry brushing and breast slapping. Sometimes I do Toaist massage and sometimes Chi... usually using both in the same day.

Today I measured at 35". That is the biggest I've measured yet regardless of what phase in my cycle I am. Right now I think I'm in follicular phase.
Anyway, I applied the MR and FSO all day yesterday and last night but left it off today since it was Mother's Day and I was going out to eat ;-) I have been feeling that tingling feeling in the left side for days.

I notice when I sit down, my boobs look feel bigger than if I stand up. Is that true for everyone?

(13-05-2013, 02:58 AM)Summerglow Wrote:  I notice when I sit down, my boobs look feel bigger than if I stand up. Is that true for everyone?

I don't know if it's true for everyone, but it's true for me as well...

(13-05-2013, 02:58 AM)Summerglow Wrote:  I notice when I sit down, my boobs look feel bigger than if I stand up. Is that true for everyone?

It is true for me too and my belly also got bigger Sad but I think the reason it was because we slouch when we sit. If I sit up straight at 90degree, then yes, my boobies seem to get the same size as of standing up.

-V

(13-05-2013, 06:37 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  It is true for me too and my belly also got bigger Sad but I think the reason it was because we slouch when we sit. If I sit up straight at 90degree, then yes, my boobies seem to get the same size as of standing up.

-V

Hm... It might be part of it. But even if I'm at what I think is proper posture there's a very slight difference in the way the boob looks. I do still think it's just illusion and has something to do with the way everything is positioned depending on our body position.

My belly though does stay the same if I'm at the correct posture. Keeping good posture though is very hard for me, even standing.

I tend to have bad posture as well.

I thought it would be helpful for me to document any swelling I have in regard to what cycle phase I am. Right now, I would just be beginning luteal phase so my estrogen is peeking. My bust size is 35.2.
I started a workout routine so I'm not sure if that will have an affect but it does have some pectoral exercises as well. Not sure if it will eat up any fat there, lol. And I also gained 4 lbs.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon