Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Summerglow's beginning of NBE

Today I feel so bloated in the belly. It feels like overnight my whole midriff is huge. I thought I'd document this to keep an eye on the glucosamine or any other aspect of what I'm doing.

My breasts still continue to be tender. I don't think they'd show any difference on the tape measure but visually, they have more definition and feel/look fuller.

I feel the bloating in my abdomen went down.

Here are some supplements I have bought:
Fenugreek
Ginseng
L-arginine
Saw Palmetto
Lysine
--- these I haven't started to take yet. I'm still figuring out what to do with them/how much to take. I read on Emily's website to take an aromatase too, such as borage oil. Is this necessary? B/c I haven't found any locally...

I also found some MSM alone that I will be buying next when I'm out of the Glucosamine/MSM combo. I take that with Vitamin C. And I have some fish oil... which reminds me, I saw an Omega 3 supplement that was a combination of fish oil, flaxseed oil, and borage oil. I wonder if that would work as the aromatase?

I thought this was funny. Here I couldn't find MSM alone and saw some yesterday - at some point my husband bought me MSM and it has been in my cabinet who knows how long! lol So now I can take my MSM without being with the Glucosamine.

Can someone answer this for me... I'm nervous to take Fenugreek, Ginseng, Saw Palmetto, L-arginine all at once.. taking too many pills makes me nervous like I'm going to cause interactions. When you take these pills, you down them all at the same time or space them apart? Does anyone know of any interactions among the list of supplements and herbs I listed? (I haven't found any. Just double checking with people more knowledgeable).

I have to post this because I'm excited about my size today. It is nine days before my period so I know some swelling is due to PMS but I'm above average size for even MY pms! My bra felt snug today so when I looked in the mirror when I got home, I was surprised to see my right side, which is the smaller side, looked fuller on the bottom. The bottom of that breast has looked deflated/dimpled like. But it looks like it's filling in, which makes my nipple look higher up. I have more definition and contouring. I decided to try on my padded push up 34 C (which I know is nothing like a non-padded or lightly padded C) and I filled it out and after adjusting myself properly. I was showed some nice cleavage like a bra model Smile I was hopping up and down to make them jiggle and then called my husband in to observe how cute they looked. LOL The same bra a week ago had gaps in it.. I try it on every now and again b/c I bought it several months ago when I weighed more and thought it would fit, and I have never been able to fill it completely but today I did.
And I have to say, they feel heavy and are tender and sensitive. They seem to ALWAYS feel this way regardless of where I am in my cycle. Every now and again, I feel pins and needles feelings too.

Do you all think if my boobs are always sore that they are growing? They hurt to be touched. Sometimes they hurt my sides when my arms brush against them. I find myself trying to protect them, like from being bumped or a groping hubby, lol. They've hurt this way at least a full month. What do you all think?

underbust 29.5 (after exhale)
Overbust (35.5) I also tried with the body parrallel to the floor method and it was an even 36"

Cycle day (CD) 22

I've been using just the vitamin E oil to massage with and continuing with the supplements. I only take one Fenugreek a day.

I'm cycle day 25, so expecting to start 3 days. I measured at 35.25 today and I have to say I look really round and full and today I feel pretty (for me). I think going up one cup size from what I look like today would be ideal for my figure. I put on a 34B push up with the cross back. I think the brand may tend to run small (L.e.i) but it was looking cute this morning, showing roundness at the top where it was pushing up. That is something I really haven't had.

I was comparing last months size right before my period to this months size and there is give or take an inch difference. Wow...

I weighed myself this morning too: 122

I was only taking one FG a day but even that has my blood sugar all messed up. I wondered if it would affect me b/c most of my life I would get blood sugar drops. I haven't recently since I put on more weight, but the way I have felt with FG is ridiculous. The low blood sugar feeling, aggitated, headache, restless, moody, lethargic, sweating, etc... comes and goes in spells during the day and hard to get to feeling right again.

So I won't be taking FG anymore.

There is also an interesting side effect to l-arginine. It puts me in a deep sleep but I dream of the weirdest things. Most of them are disturbing.

*measured at 34.75

looks like my cycle was only 25 days this month. I wonder what could cause a cycle to be earlier.

So, CD1. I am considering taking no supplements at all for a week. Do you think it would matter if I kept taking the MSM, l-arginine, l-lysine, etc...? Or do you think it would do good for my liver to not mess with these for a week?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon