Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek + Saw Palmetto + Red Clover --> Orally or Topically?

Star 

Hi, im new to NBE but been stalking this forum for quite a while now Tongue

I've been taking FSO orally and also doing massage nightly with muscle rub + 1 capsule FSO for about a week now. I feel the twins are getting fuller? But I'm not feeling any tingling or aching except on the first night's massage.

To accelerate my growth, I'd like to start on Fenugreek + Saw Palmetto + Red Clover - should I take these herbs orally or just mix the liquid extract versions into my massage directly? Is there any difference? Would the topical version be less effective?

I'm a bit concerned about taking so many pills as I dont want the rest of my body to have any adverse reactions. But I assume if its just massaged into my breasts the herbs will be absorbed where its needed.

Anyone with experience can give any advice? Big Grin

Hey so I came across this thread that pretty much answered my qns - http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12279&pid=52982#pid52982

So I'm gonna make a booby batter using FSO combined with liquid extracts for FN, RC and SP. Hope to see a big improvement!! Currently using just MR + FSO for nightly massage, my boobies swell up but by the next evening its back to it usual size again! I get up so early I don't have time for morning massages though Sad

For FSO I'm only using 1 capsule for the massage, and taking 2 capsules orally. Should I increase the topical dosage to 2 capsules per massage? Any girls have advice?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon