Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What's known to work best for women who are ectomorphs??

Hi I'm a new comer here and I'm just wondering what has known to work best for women with an ectomorph figure and how long it has taken. I'm twenty years old and a 32B my goal is to grow 1 cup size. I have a hard time gaining weight normally. I have recently gained weight but it seems to all go to my stomach Sad

Ditto here girlfriend. I am as skinny as a rail and yet seem to maintain my tummy pooch! What the crap! Well when you find something that works- holla at me! And I will do the same for you Wink

Have you tried any herbal supplements at all?

I know that ectomorphs tend to have a fast metabolism, so you should focus on getting calories. - and estrogen (which you can herbal supplements such as fenugreek or red clover)

Here are some exercises you may also want to try to provide a more fuller, perkier look to your breasts:

1. Lie down on a mat. Hold one weight in each hand and extended your arms out at shoulder
level. Raise both arms straight up together above your body, keeping your elbow slightly bent,
so that the weights meet over your chest. Return the weighs out to your sides at shoulder
height. Repeat the exercise 13 to 15 times.

2. Lie down on a mat. Extend your arms and hold the weights up in the air over your chest.
Bend your elbows and lower the weights toward your chest, with your elbows out to the sides
at shoulder level. Extend your arms straight back up over your chest. Repeat the exercise 13 to
15 times.

3. Take a weight in each hand, extend your arms out to each side and do 15 small, backward
circles about a foot in diameter. Widen the circles slightly and do another 15, then repeat these
two steps going forward.

you could try adding protein shakes to your program but you have a b cup so you shouldnt have too much trouble the more you have normally the easier to grow with most methods

Thank you both! I have tried herbal supplements and i do feel fuller after using them but i always start to forget or run out before i get anyreal growth :/ I think i actually just need to get serious a work out a plan and actually still too it. I'mmore determined then ever after reading more and getting inspired by all the people who have grown or are trying to grow.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon