Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Emily's New Program

Rainbow 

So this morning I rubbed in some FSO from a capsule I broke and I love the way my breasts look even after all this time. I'm going to break another one now and another tonight after my shower/before bed. Really hoping to continue seeing progress and results! Smile

Hey there Emily! I have just a quick question for you. You mentioned you are using muscle rub for butt growth, how much growth have you seen from using that? Would you recommend it?
Thanks girly(:
Rainbow 

Don't recall ever doing that...

---

Used one capsule of Flaxseed Oil on the girls this morning and my breasts are looking amazing! Filling and rounding out just like when I first used Big GrinBig Grin So amazing! Plus after my showers my breasts stay put! So I'm sure it'll be growth in no time! I'm also listening to the subliminals and that is really helping me aswell! Big Grin They look so different from before! Hope it keeps up!

Okay! You're right! I read it wrong. I guess my brain edited out the.part where you said you were doing the BS2 instead. My bad(:

"I'll start my program after my vacation ends, I'm using the vacation to thoroughly cleanse my body and flush my system out. I got the BS2 so I'll be using that instead of the Muscle Rub on my break 1x a day. Not a lot since it's intended to help with my butt really. If I see it's better off for my breasts then I'll switch but I like it for my butt"
Rainbow 

Ok soooooooo midterms are next week and honestly I'm expecting to lost an inch or more due to the extreme stress I put myself under to know everything I can...le sigh #medstudentlife

Also, I'm going to take a small break from Flaxseed Oil to use MR and then combine the two once I can work out a schedule. My girls so though are big and happy.

ETA: Couldn't get to the store to get the MR so I'm using FSO until I can get some. Breasts are huge! I do love the way FSO fills them out like nothing ever has!!!
Rainbow 

I really wanna measure because the girls look soooooo much bigger from the FSO rubbings but I'm not going to until maybe next weekend. Smile I'm going to do a small menthol splash rubbing and then rub on the FSO in a few minutes or so...
Rainbow 

I'm seeing some progress on my bubbies hehe, they are very rounded and and heavier and fuller than before Big Grin YAY! And I'm going crazy not being able to measure but then again I have a strong feeling that even though they look bigger the tape measure gunna tell me the same thing as the last time I measured. lol le sigh... but hey I like looking in the mirror lol def confidence boost!Big Grin

Will apply another FSO pill tonight before bed.

oh and i have exams tomorrow so wish me luck...

Is there a certain reason you aren't measuring?
I think we're kind of body twins! Although I'm heavier than you are, and your tata's are a few inches bigger than mine. What are your hip/butt/waist measurements?

Not really. Just wanna be surprised when I do measure. Ya know. My waist was 24" and but 36" I've been taking Maca and squatting every night just to keep my bummy cute and toned. But I want to increase my butt but I don't have my gym membership yet to focus on

---

Rubbed on some menthol splash then FSO last night and the girls were happy and perky this morning. I think I'm going to continue this mix since I'm getting great results. I'll take my vitamins as soon as I get home and listen to some subliminals while I study.

I'm tryna do everything I can NOT to lose an inches this week but we'll see.

Ohh, okay, that makes sense. I find myself measuring a lot, I think once I get FSO I'll stop measuring and see if I can tell a difference with my eyes.
And I'm doing a 30 day squat challenge with some other girls, you should join us! It's kind of hard, but that's what a challenge is for, right??(x The info is posted on my personal programs thread. It's worth a shot(:
I don't have a gym membership either, but I've heard of people using a duffel bag filled with heavy books or dumbbells or something.
I don't know if you've heard of this girl, but you should really check her out if you want to get maximum butt growth:
http://improveyourfemalecurves.com/
She's great! Such an inspiration for thin girls trying to get thick(:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon