Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

braless is better for breasts?

well i kept hearing about this recently so i thought i try and yes very comfortable, they are looking perkier feeling firmer after just 3 weeks braless and i had slight uneven shape to each not size but one the nipple was slightly lower it didd nt bother me but they are almost perfectly the same now.
anyways the study says by going braless you get perkier by almost a cm each year and stretchmarks fade
also the study thought wearing a bra could prevent breast tissue growing

anyone else tried this, in case you havent heard about it :

http://geekologie.com/2013/04/yes-15-yea...raless.php

so what are your thoughts?
i have found i love not to wear a bra it feels very natural not embarrassing i feel confident and feminine while doing me good it possibly the most natural enhancement method possible which is what this site is for

Interesting find, thanks for posting!

I always go braless when I get home and when I sleep.. I'd do it more often in public if nipples weren't such a big deal. Blush I do think the freedom encourages them to grow, but I'm not opposed to wearing a bra sometimes to shape the growth.

Hi, i wished i could go braless. I cannot remember the last time i went out without a bra on. But from what i know to some extent wearing a bra aids in breast firmness and shape in the long run, but for growth i would defo say braless is best some of the time Big Grin

Hugs Cheryl xxxxx

yes i know it wouldnt help everyone its not supposed suitable for middle age, overweight or women who have children to start doing all the time because the muscles could be too weakened
but for me it improved the shape evened out shape of both and also i dont know how to explain where in a bra fat squish inbetween the bra side and armpit no more then i allways disliked the feeling of wearing bra its just what people expect women to do but i think it helps being in spain for the moment no ones looked at me different with a little more bounce and nip but then maybe because its normal to be topless on the beach and things here

I agree honey, a bra can restrict growth, or even cause uneven growth. I never put a bra on untill i was about a B cup, then it was only to see what it was like, thats when i first realised why women wear bras lol but i never had one on around the house untill i got to a D cup then i found myself imprisoned in bras most of the time. You are right about society expecting women to wear them, i have been to spain a couple of times over the past 2 years and i did go braless and topless even and i felt comfortable after a while. People dont seem to care over there. In this country it would be looked at completely different, a shame really.

Hugs Cheryl xxxxx
Rainbow 

I loooooooooove going braless hell I'm doing it now and have been for a good month with exceptions for school sometimes. At first I thought my breasts would start to sag so I upped my collagen subliminal and my breasts have become taught and firm so I don't worry about the sagginess and it's just so much better by far! But I don't mind bras either, I actually love bra shopping and the sexy feeling you get when you look at yourself in the mirror and the sense of accomplishment that you're fill out the bra. I don't know maybe that's just me Blush lol

If my nips weren't pierced and my areolas weren't puffy I'd totally go braless all the time like I used to. It's sooooo much more comfortable! I'm surprised to hear that going braless would help unevenness, but that's great news as well for those who are able to! No wonder Jennifer Aniston went braless all the time in Friends ;P

I have to admit if I could get away without wearing a bra then i Defoe would go braless Smile I find bras very uncomfortable, especially in the summer, I also have big nipples so even when I was smaller I struggled without a bra lol and to be honest I need one now to stop them sagging round my ankles lol Sad

Hugs Cheryl xxxxxx [/i]

I think it depends on your breast size, shape, etc. For me I go braless at home and at night, I sometimes wear a bralette to bed. Basically it's like this... [Image: V356416_CROP1.jpg]
or this... [Image: 1148-caszoom1.jpg]

I have lace and cotton ones. They have no underwires or padding, it's just there to keep the girls warm. I got into wearing bralettes to bed when I was nursing my son I had nursing ones. These also sometimes have a little extra fabric at the nipple to help conceal nips. So if you want to go basically braless but cover your nips, this would be a good way.

I would say someone that is bigger than say a 36D shouldn't go braless too much as I would imagine from the weight and gravity they would start to sag. But it could also depend on their chest muscles, the elasticity of their breasts tissue and skin, etc.

For the nipple concealing issue when going braless pasties like these work really well... [Image: spp.jpg]
[Image: BRD-DISCS_md.jpg]
[Image: %24(KGrHqVHJE4E-me+Dg1hBPzZMiENEg~~60_35.JPG]

Just google nipple pasties or nipple concealer and you'll find tons. Some of them are for bedroom play though as opposed to concealing under clothes lol.

(01-05-2013, 04:19 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I think it depends on your breast size, shape, etc. For me I go braless at home and at night, I sometimes wear a bralette to bed. Basically it's like this... [Image: V356416_CROP1.jpg]
or this... [Image: 1148-caszoom1.jpg]

I have lace and cotton ones. They have no underwires or padding, it's just there to keep the girls warm. I got into wearing bralettes to bed when I was nursing my son I had nursing ones. These also sometimes have a little extra fabric at the nipple to help conceal nips. So if you want to go basically braless but cover your nips, this would be a good way.

I would say someone that is bigger than say a 36D shouldn't go braless too much as I would imagine from the weight and gravity they would start to sag. But it could also depend on their chest muscles, the elasticity of their breasts tissue and skin, etc.

For the nipple concealing issue when going braless pasties like these work really well... [Image: spp.jpg]
[Image: BRD-DISCS_md.jpg]
[Image: %24(KGrHqVHJE4E-me+Dg1hBPzZMiENEg~~60_35.JPG]

Just google nipple pasties or nipple concealer and you'll find tons. Some of them are for bedroom play though as opposed to concealing under clothes lol.

great idea anastasia might try one and with size im bigger than a 36d 43in well i started i was growing out of the 34ff bras i had here and its so very hard to bra shop over here if your over a c cup and it seems to be working well for me i love how they are looking and suprised what difference it make already
doll i just got mine pierced too to match my nefertiti they are so pretty i love them

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon