Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a tad tad bit worried!!

Exclamation 

just wondering if anybody has felt their boob feeling... like... thick? not sure how to explain it... like hard. ive been massagging for a bit over a month n taking herbs but only my left one really grew (my right grew sliiightly) but the one that grew most, my left, feels hardish. like when I lay down my tiny right one is very soft and jiggles all over the place but my left feels idk different!!! lol maybe someone who had the same experience can explain better?
I checked for lumps n everything seems fine.... please help Big Grin

Hmm well for me, massaging makes my breasts feel more dense and firm; also my left one tingles more as it is more sensitive and slightly larger. Could this be the same sensation you're having and the right one is just a little slower to react? I don't think it's anything to worry about in any case but you can always check with your doctor if you'd like to have some peace of mind : ).

Warm Wishes <3

I'd be curious to know but I get hard/thick spots too. I've been trying to figure out what they were. I even though maybe one of my glands was trying to produce milk or something since I stopped bf'ing a year and a half ago. Maybe it's inflammation?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon