Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long to see the size differences, the growth while taking BO?

Hello,

Can past BO users tell me how long you would see the growth, the change in your boobies while taking the BO? When the growth actually spurt? I feel like I am so crazily impatient for this whole journey Sad

The boobie measurement is still the same but my old bra feel like tighter. I dont feel any breast tissues have been grown either *sic*. I know the NBE is a long run but during my 2nd wk and on, I felt pains, pinching underneath of my nipples but for the past several days after I catched a very bad cold, since then I haven't felt anything nor lose any weight even I only consume soups, 5 water bottles and 3 cups of warm milk/day. Even sick I still try to gulfing down these pills before going back to napping. I even don't take med for my cold to mess up my current program.

I feel silly but this time I determine to grow my boobies Smile I just need some encouragement while my nose is running, my sorethroat is returned, the dry cough started today, the itching eyes and a pile of wet napkins...
-V

Well I'm not an old user actually pretty new just started BO Almost ten days ago, so can't say anything from experience, but mostly peole say to give it atleast three months before u start seeing actual growth.

So hope u'll start seeing results within few weeks.

Hey! Im about to start BB tomorrow, which BO are you using because I do know that with BB, if you dont start seeing results by 6 weeks to email them, how long has it been for you?

Hope you get better! Are you also having alot of protein and leading a healthy lifestyle?

(05-05-2013, 08:07 AM)Ashley92 Wrote:  Hey! Im about to start BB tomorrow, which BO are you using because I do know that with BB, if you dont start seeing results by 6 weeks to email them, how long has it been for you?

Hope you get better! Are you also having alot of protein and leading a healthy lifestyle?

Oh, I am going straight to the main source, I am taking the BO from Swanson not the BB or UB brand. I am ramping up the BO today tho to test my body limitation

I do eat too healthy to the point that my doctors advise me to indulge once a while some bad fat foods (!). I dont eat fried foods past 10 yrs. Anyway, I do add in 60-80g extra protein shake besides my daily main foods. I haven't lost any gain weight since catching the cold so that's a good thing for me as it is very hard for me to gain weight.

Thanks I am feeling better today. Good luck to you and to me Smile I want to achieve this well but there are too many control variables... argghhh...
-V
Heart 

Hi everyone, I'm new here! Blush I was just wondering how you guys are doing with the BO products you are using? I hope they are bringing good results! Smile I'm about to start my UB journey tomorrow. I think I will be as anxious as you were CancerStrikes2 Wink.

Any idea on how long it may take to show effects? Do you take your product with any supplements? Best of luck to you all!! xoxo

Been on BB for two months and been noogling for a month. I think it's working for me. I didn't lose much gain from my swelling before my first period. I haven't been measuring because I still don't have much to measure. But I can definitely feel a little bit " bouncing" now. Something I never experienced before!

I have to confess I haven't been taking any shakes... Never loved milk in my life.
Heard from someone that eating egg whites help.

Hope all BO users are experiencing growth as well!

I noticed if I only took BO itself without any other supplements (L'arginine or L'tyrosine or Hops) then I dont get the soreness on my breasts or nipples. Past 3 days I only took BO but last nite after staying up late for online classes, I decided to gulfing some Hops, this morning my nipples are sored, especially on my tubular one.
-V

PS: I am switching to UB next week as my BO is running out. I think the UB is cheaper in overall (6 months is 105 dollars while BO is 6 bucks for 60 pills and I am taking 9 pills per days + other supplements).

Well, I think it's time to give my contribution. I am using BO since two months ago and 4 days, without Kelp and taking Protein Shakes 3 times per day.

A brief note about me, I am a biological male and I started as flat. After two months and 4 days I can tell you that I am a 32b but I had no "noticeable" reactions on my body. No tingles, no soreness... it just started to happen after the first 2 weeks.

As for today I am noticing that my jeans are starting to feel like tight, I am developing a nice back and exactly today I am also noticing that I am not having strong good-morning erections.

Another note, last year I decided to start my transition buying a nb pump and BB but to be honest BB was not sorting any effect on me. Then I bought a cheap BO from ebay but I got scared about the fact that they were not saying the origins of the cows, now after one year... I started again and I am using Swanson's and I can tell you it's working.

Cheers to all! Smile

Thanks emily! Happy to hear its working for you but it's sorta depressing for me!
If working really well for a biological male and not as much for me! Maybe I should switch BO? I'm using BB at the moment.

Have you been taking shakes?

can you guys tell me what the full name of the stuff from swansons is cant seem to find it thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon