Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How long to see the size differences, the growth while taking BO?

(01-07-2013, 12:16 AM)rosyposy Wrote:  Thanks emily! Happy to hear its working for you but it's sorta depressing for me!
If working really well for a biological male and not as much for me! Maybe I should switch BO? I'm using BB at the moment.

Have you been taking shakes?

I will answer to both the last questions:

Look, I've been trying BB and I think it is of good quality it just... it was not working for me. I tried, as I said, a different one on eBay that I think it was kinda of working but then I got scared as when I asked the origin of the ingredients they never answered so... absurdly I moved to the even more cheaper brand and... it's working even better! I can see results. You can just try to switch brand for a few.

From Swanson:

:: Raw Multi Glandular (it has Raw ovarian tissue from Argentinian bovine, raw uterus tissues from US bovine, Raw Heart Tissue from US bovine, raw Kidney Tissue and Raw Liver Tissue from US bovine)

:: Raw Pituitary Gland from Argentinian bovine.

Multi Glandular = 450mg each x 2 - 3 times a day
Raw Pituitary = 80mg each x 1 - 3 times a day

Plus... a very yummy protein shake by Nestle', Boost Protein Shake (chocolate one, the vanilla one is disgustingly sweet), 3 per day.

About the Boost shakes, never buying them in pharmacies, you better go to Costco or Walmart - are way more cheap.

Hope this help.

Ah!! Before I forget, if you are younger than 30, there is no need to take pituitary glands! Take them only if you are between 30 and 35.

Thanks Emily! Swanson ones are a lot more cheaper and affordable than BB..

Maybe I should up the dose for the BB before I switch to Swanson. From 1 capsule 2 times per day to 2 capsules 2 times per day.

(01-07-2013, 05:49 AM)emilymd Wrote:  Ah!! Before I forget, if you are younger than 30, there is no need to take pituitary glands! Take them only if you are between 30 and 35.

Sorry it's such a long time before asking - anyone know why it's capped at 35? I'm 40, so.... Might it provide a good boost to include pituitary?
-Jean

hmm I am not sure but I know you have to have a certain body temperature for BO to work for you, I believe its 98.. and you said you caught a cold, your body temperature could have dropped or went higher because of this-- that could be a reason why.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon