Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Damiana

Hi everyone

I've been reading this forum for quite a long time and suprisingly I haven't found any info on Damiana herb.
Damiana leaves are used almost in every breast enlargement pills but it seems noone uses them on their own...

Here's some extract from a herbal website:
'Most recently, Damiana leaf tinctures have been promoted for natural breast enhancement. The University of Mississippi study showed that pinocembrin and acacetin inhibit the activity of an enzyme involved in the synthesis of estrogen. The aromatase inhibitors are used to reduce the amount of estrogen available to bind to hormone-receptor-positive breast cancer cells. And though this effect may lower your risk of breast cancer, it may also contribute toward breast enhancement.'

Currently I'm 36A but it'd be great to achieve C cup.
Anyway, I've decided to take fenugreek, fennel and damiana pills. I'll post my progress Smile

I know this is an older post, but I wanted to reply because I was curious about Damiana. I already had some pills I had tried for another reason. Anyway, I did a search and found that the study may have stated the opposite:

"A study made from the University of Mississippi revealed that acacetin and pinocembrin, two isolated compounds found in damiana, have the capacity to inhibit aromatize activity, a specific enzyme which is involved in estrogen synthesis.

When it comes to the treatment of menopause-related problems, this information is significant. The truth is that aromatize inhibitors have been classified as drugs frequently used in reducing estrogen amounts that are available to bind with breast cancer cells which are positive hormone receptors.

Although the effect can lower a person’s risk of getting breast cancer, *IT HAS VERY LITTLE CONTRIBUTION WHEN IT COMES TO ENHANCEMENT OF THE BREASTS. However, researchers have recently discovered that Z-Echinacea, 7-glucoside, and pinocembrin, can demonstrate estrogen activities.

While this may be a possible explanation for the reputation of the herb as a natural aphrodisiac in women, *IT DOES NOT REALLY SUPPORT THE USE OF DAMIANA IN INCREASING BREAST SIZE."

*(emphasis mine; sorry for "shouting" but I couldn't get the "bold" function to work.)

I found that paragraph at: http://rochestermnthunder.com/damiana-fo...cement-26/

Damiana is good for blood circulation so it is helpful in that respect

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon