Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

bosom beauty vs brava

From what I've seen, not too many people have tried the bosom beauty. But looking at their website, I'm wondering if I should try the new 2012i. However, I do believe that to see real growth, you do have to apply suction 10 or more hours a day (at least that's the only method backed by actual research published in a peer-reviewed journal). so my question is, has anyone tried using the bosom beauty for that length of time? Will the motor hold up to that much use? I wrote to the seller and he stated it is not intended for that length of time, so I'm thinking it may not.... Sorry if this has been answered on a previous thread, I searched without much luck. Trying to save money, of course...

Hi, Sorry I haven't used a Bossom beauty, I'm using Brava. And I can tell you, that smartbox is still working after almost 90 days of intensive wear. Everage time each day is 15 hours (mostly on weekdays is 12 hours and weekends/work-from-home/sickday is 20 hours). So it is 1350 hours on 2 set of AAA bateries.

Does anyone know what the best type of tape to use would be for the nipples? I tried some medical adhesive, which just peels off within the first 5 minutes, so then I tried duct tape, and the adhesive gets so stuck, and I actually broke the skin when taking it off! I need something in between, but not sure what anyone else may be using? I don't want my nipples growing along with the rest of my breasts!

(04-05-2013, 01:10 AM)aliroqui Wrote:  From what I've seen, not too many people have tried the bosom beauty. But looking at their website, I'm wondering if I should try the new 2012i. However, I do believe that to see real growth, you do have to apply suction 10 or more hours a day (at least that's the only method backed by actual research published in a peer-reviewed journal). so my question is, has anyone tried using the bosom beauty for that length of time? Will the motor hold up to that much use? I wrote to the seller and he stated it is not intended for that length of time, so I'm thinking it may not.... Sorry if this has been answered on a previous thread, I searched without much luck. Trying to save money, of course...

I have been using the bossom beauty 2012i for a month or so now, but am using it for up to 2 hours a day. It doesn't seem to have any problems yet, but I have no idea what would happen if I were to increase the amount of time. The 10hours or more a day is for the brava, which has a much lower amount of suction I assume, because it's meant to be worn overnight.

nipple tape- rigid sports strapping tape, with strong adhesive. its not so hard on the nipples! i holds on amazingly well. cant beleive you used duct tape, o your poor nipples! i was so happy when i foung this sports tape. I too couldnt find anything that would hold especially with greased up breasts. I would apply the tape and then apply the lotion after that, massaging around the tape. often the tape would get some lotion on it accidently, and it would still hold. its great stuff

(12-06-2013, 04:44 PM)SkyFall Wrote:  I have been using the bossom beauty 2012i for a month or so now, but am using it for up to 2 hours a day. It doesn't seem to have any problems yet, but I have no idea what would happen if I were to increase the amount of time. The 10hours or more a day is for the brava, which has a much lower amount of suction I assume, because it's meant to be worn overnight.

I think the Brava operates at less than 1 psi negative pressure... constantly worn for 10+ hours a day where the New Bosoms Beauty is higher and cycles the pressure.... I built my own and have been watching the pressures and under 1 psi feels like next to nothing but over 5 it becomes painful and you can do some tissue damage... learnt from personal experience... lol. Pumps only last so many cycles so the longer you wear it daily.... the shorter the life.... imho...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon