Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my experience so far...

I just wanted to mention the pump I am currently using, because I'm really really happy with it for the price. I bought it from ebay for only 35 dollars with free shipping. I think it's similar to the noogleberry in that it is a manual pump. I used it for 7-8 hours a day for about 6 weeks and then lost my diligence, and I am using it much less now. I did not measure my breasts, however, my (32A) bras still fit pretty much the same. But I developed a lovely roundness on the inner curve of my breasts which I believe is permanent. Even though the size is pretty much the same, I feel so much sexier and even can create a little cleavage with my tiny boobies. The downside is the company that sells at this great price only does one size. Other sizes are available for Like 75 dollars from another company on ebay. I did see the different size cups available on amazon for $20, which made me really excited, but when I just looked them up they've dissapeared Sad I've had my system for about 5 months now with no problems. Just a tip for those who are starting out and don't want to make a big investment yet. I think I'm moving on to brava so that I can sleep without losing suction and get some real results!! But I couldn't be happier with this so far!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-05-2013, 01:31 AM)aliroqui Wrote:  I just wanted to mention the pump I am currently using, because I'm really really happy with it for the price. I bought it from ebay for only 35 dollars with free shipping. I think it's similar to the noogleberry in that it is a manual pump. I used it for 7-8 hours a day for about 6 weeks and then lost my diligence, and I am using it much less now. I did not measure my breasts, however, my (32A) bras still fit pretty much the same. But I developed a lovely roundness on the inner curve of my breasts which I believe is permanent. Even though the size is pretty much the same, I feel so much sexier and even can create a little cleavage with my tiny boobies. The downside is the company that sells at this great price only does one size. Other sizes are available for Like 75 dollars from another company on ebay. I did see the different size cups available on amazon for $20, which made me really excited, but when I just looked them up they've dissapeared Sad I've had my system for about 5 months now with no problems. Just a tip for those who are starting out and don't want to make a big investment yet. I think I'm moving on to brava so that I can sleep without losing suction and get some real results!! But I couldn't be happier with this so far!!

The deal with Amazon is if the seller ran out, the ad is not automatically renewal as in Ebay. You have to look every day to see if they repost (restock) the product or not. I bought a new dome for just 12 bucks 3 months ago. I now want a different size and the link I saved show the seller ran out. That Chinese seller is always there so don't be discouraged. He'd b back as he also sells a lot different sizes ( ie cupping therapy) that ship through Amazon.
-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon