Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

how do i measure my boobs please?

how do i measure my boobs please?
July 1 2009 at 7:15 PM verysmall (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey.. im just getting started to getting bigger breasts, im going to make a chart, its just, i dont know how to measure my self.. can anyone help?

Author Reply
milani
(Login millanii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: how do i measure my boobs please? July 2 2009, 12:07 AM

hi measuring can be abit tricky but this is what i do. Get a bendy tape measure and stand infront of a mirror measure directly under your boobs all the way around your back making sure the tape is straight, this is your under bust measurement. Next do the same but across your nipples at the fullest point, again making sure the tape is straight all the way around.
Its probably best to record your results in cm then you will notice a difference more quickly. You can also measure each boob individually if you want to and just measure across the width and not go all the way around, or from the collar bone down over the nipple to the crease underneath upto you!

very small
(no login) Re: how do i measure my boobs please? July 2 2009, 9:43 PM

thanks Smile this has helped alot

14AAA
(Login 14AAA) Measuring! July 4 2009, 10:50 AM

I found this site really helpful! Hope it's of use for you! Smile

http://www.patternschool.com/braswire.shtml

(05-05-2013, 02:02 PM)admin Wrote:  how do i measure my boobs please?
July 1 2009 at 7:15 PM verysmall (no login)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey.. im just getting started to getting bigger breasts, im going to make a chart, its just, i dont know how to measure my self.. can anyone help?

Author Reply
milani
(Login millanii)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: how do i measure my boobs please? July 2 2009, 12:07 AM

hi measuring can be abit tricky but this is what i do. Get a bendy tape measure and stand infront of a mirror measure directly under your boobs all the way around your back making sure the tape is straight, this is your under bust measurement. Next do the same but across your nipples at the fullest point, again making sure the tape is straight all the way around.
Its probably best to record your results in cm then you will notice a difference more quickly. You can also measure each boob individually if you want to and just measure across the width and not go all the way around, or from the collar bone down over the nipple to the crease underneath upto you!

very small
(no login) Re: how do i measure my boobs please? July 2 2009, 9:43 PM

thanks Smile this has helped alot

14AAA
(Login 14AAA) Measuring! July 4 2009, 10:50 AM

I found this site really helpful! Hope it's of use for you! Smile

http://www.patternschool.com/braswire.shtml

When I click on the link it said pages not found.
-v

You can find the updated link at http://www.patternschool.com/?page_id=230

Hope this helps Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon