Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Opinions on "Bust Boom"

Opinions on "Bust Boom"
September 15 2007 at 9:54 PM SoCal.grl (Login SoCal.grl)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi ladies,

I've been gone for awhile and missed visiting this forum. I came across "Bust-Boom" on Ebay and went to their official website for more info. I apologize in advance if this product has already been discussed, but I couldn't find it when searching in previous posts.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bust-Boom-Breast-Enh...dZViewItem

I emailed the company for the amount (in mg) for each of the ingredients. Still waiting for a reply.

Cnicus Benedictus (Blessed Thistle)
Cimicifuga Racemosa (Black Cohash)
Tumera Diffusa (Damiana)
Taraxaci Herba (Dandeliion Extract)
Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel)
Serenoa Repens (Saw palmetto)
Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress)
Dioscorea Billosa [sic - misspelled on website; should be Villosa] (Wild Yam)
Dong Quai Extract

Personally, their claims are a little far-fetched ("...clinically proven to work in 9 out of 10 women. Just one fast-acting capsule a day is guaranteed to give you noticeable results in as little as one week with no negative side effects"; "Within the first 4-6 weeks you can expect to gain up to one cup size" and "By the 10th week, you will have grown up to 3 cup sizes"). Also, the pictures seem doctored (i.e. breast implants) and the pills are expensive.

Please let me know what you think. Has anyone tried this product? Thanks!

Author Reply
Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" September 15 2007, 10:41 PM

One pill a day can't be a very high dose, even if it contained extracts. The claims are ridiculous. Don't bother with this product.

SoCal.grl
(Login SoCal.grl)
SENIOR MEMBER Thank you, Moon. September 15 2007, 11:38 PM

FYI: The company's email address doesn't work (info@BustBoom.com). Go figure.

scorpio41
(Login scorpio41)
SENIOR MEMBER RE: Bust-Boom September 16 2007, 3:22 AM

Hi SoCal.grl, I did a search for these pills on the forum a few days ago too. didn't find anything - but have been considering getting them from ebay. The seller - has replied to my questions very quickly. I also checked out the feedback from people who are buying them and unless they are false feed backs them some people are claiming to get results. I liked the fact that you only need one a day and that they also claim to help with acne - still might get a bottle and see what they do - not a huge expense!!!!

(.)(.)

SoCal.grl
(Login SoCal.grl)
SENIOR MEMBER Bust-Boom September 16 2007, 6:15 AM

Hi Scorpio41,

Thank you for your input. I'm still skeptical so will pass. If you do decide to purchase it, then good luck and please keep us updated. Maybe you'll become another NBE success story?

Lisa121
(no login) Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" September 16 2007, 7:29 AM

Nothing to say against the ingredients, but taking it only once a day and then claiming to get those results? I highly doubt the credibility of this. Those herbs are the usual ones that are also in other BE products, so I wonder why this one would work so much better and faster than all the others.
I would be interested in the dosages too, so if they reply, do post them, it would be interesting to see.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" September 16 2007, 7:37 AM

I don't think most people can grow 3 cups, and few people who've grown 1 cup did it in that short time. If they're lying about that what else are they lying about?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" September 16 2007, 9:26 AM

Why are people even considering this, when there are better products available that actually have some sucess rate?

If they say one pill a day will make you grow, that doesn't make the product any better, because there is no way one pill can contain a high enoguh daily dose. You'd have to increase the dose, and judging from the doses unknown commercial products contain, probably at least by 3x, or more. And then the expenses would increase accordingly.

Jennelle
(Login Jenneelle)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" September 16 2007, 10:59 AM

This eBay seller claims (or was claiming at the time of writing) that their breast enlargement pills lead to growth of half an inch within a week. I will make no further comment on that, but I noticed that a weight loss product sold by the same seller is claimed to make you lose up to 10lbs in a week without any exercise. To investigate further, I tried out the websites of the various products he sells and none of them worked when I clicked to place an order. It appears that in truth you can only get these products on eBay. I noticed also that there was no address or telephone number given on the websites. The company does exist though, as I tracked it down to New York. The ebay seller also avoids giving any location, but claims not to be the same entity as the apparent manufacturer in New York. By the way, a claim is made that these products have been around since 1987, but the company registration only dates from 2004. The products on the eBay site are also said to be trademarks, but I searched the trademark register under those names and couldn't find anything. Finally I noticed that in disparaging other brands of breast enhancement products he came up with different facts for what are actually the same product under different names. Breast Success and Perfect C are the same formula for example, but he gives them quite different reviews. In conclusion, I'm not sure why anyone would want to buy from this guy or even consider doing so.

Rinoa_Lewis
(Login rinoa_lewis)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" September 16 2007, 1:44 PM

Jennelle you certainly do your research!

Wish I had you when I was in school ;p

I have to agree that one pill a day does not equate to 3 cups in 10 weeks...I've been doing various programs with most of those ingredients for more than 2 and a half years now to no avail...well...almost no avail...I think I am a LITTLE bit bigger ;p

Going to whip out 'The Secret' Dvd again soon...I must be doing SOMETHING wrong ;p

*much luck and love for all!*

Lost Sheep
(Login bustboosterwannabe) RE;BustBoom September 18 2007, 7:25 PM

i received today my order for bustboom..and have googled to do some research and have come across this forum.Please is someone out there taking these pills as i am now very skeptical about taking them.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" September 18 2007, 8:15 PM

@Bustboosterwannabe - The confirmed rule in NBE is what works for one girl doesn't work for the next. If someone else is taking your product and gets great results that says zero about how much you'll get. However, an even more certain fact is that there are a lot of commercial pills out there and the majority of them are to weak to work for 99% of people,and that is especially true for unknown brands. None of those products is worth trying,they re a waste of mony and time. Now, if youalready have on such product, what you have to do is try to get you mony back. If you can't or decide to go with it anyway, up your dose. The low recomended dose of the main NBE herb fenugreek is 1800 mg - up your product to an ammount that contains about that much FG.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" September 18 2007, 8:20 PM

Oh right, they don't conain any FG. O.o Ok, here's what you do. I think the main ingredient of that product is blessed thistle, cause it's a galactogogue. Google if there is a blessed thistle supplement sold in any web-stores and check its recomended daily dose. On a blind guess, I think it should be sth like between 1000 and 2000 mg. And I'd advise you to buy some FG and add it too.

bustboosterwannabe
(Login bustboosterwannabe) Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" September 19 2007, 12:24 PM

@Moon...i really appreciate your advice.I will take the recommended dose for 1 week and see what happens.And i will increase with what you recommended.I was skeptical about this since i was afraid that there might be some side effects which can harm the body..
Regards
DENISE (mother of 2)

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" September 19 2007, 1:10 PM

1 week is really not enoguh time for anything at all to happen.
Herbs are generally considered safe, because they have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years and if they were harmful it would be very well known. But herbs are rather considered to be benefit to health. However adverse reactions are possible to them just like they are to medicines. If you got an edverse reaction, you'd have to stop the product anyway, since it's a combined pill and you couldn't just substitute the herb that caused it. But this is rare so you don't have to worry for no reason.

Lost Sheep
(Login bustboosterwannabe) Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" September 19 2007, 5:45 PM

@MOON
I was looking through some ebay members who have bought the product and it seems that a few bought some more but some others who have never appeared since.I wonder if they are still alive!!! (LOL)
Ill be in constant contact here so youll know im still aliveSmile)

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" September 19 2007, 5:54 PM

Hey SoCal.grl, If you are still looking, I would suggest staying away from products with Black Cohash in them. Black Cohash is very toxic to the liver and a lenghty program may do more harm than good. There are other herbs that have just as much bang without risking damage done to your liver. Just aheads up, thats all.

SoCal.grl
(Login SoCal.grl)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" September 20 2007, 2:52 AM

Hi Snowflake,

Thank you for the advice. I've never heard of "Bust-Boom" before finding it on Ebay, so wasn't sure if it was legit. It seems that new NBE products pop up every day; I didn't want to be scammed again (happened with Bloussant and Erdic years ago) and wanted to warn others if this was the case.

I'm still going through the trial-and-error method of finding the right program. Honestly this NBE journey is going on 8 years and I am getting frustrating because I've tried almost everything. Currently using Natureday Fulfillment liquid (week 7) ... fingers crossed ...

Sorry, I digress. Thank you to everyone for your input. It's been helpful.

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" September 20 2007, 8:27 PM

I agree with Snowflake about the Black Cohosh. I think it's a good herb for some purposes, but I would not recommend it for NBE. Definitely choose a product that does not contain Black Cohosh.

michelle
(no login) Bust Boom December 20 2007, 4:01 AM

I was just looking at all of your opinions of Bust Boom. I am looking into buying this product form the man on ebay. Can anybody tell me how it worked for you and any side effects?

Thank you
Michelle

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" December 20 2007, 6:34 PM

Why do people insist in buying worthless products?!? If you have no problem with money, at least you want optimal chances to grow, don't you? You won't get that with a product like this!

Rhoda saidi
(no login) bustboom February 23 2008, 10:59 AM

I've tried bustboom and still taking it.This is my 7th week and ladies i highly doubt this is working.I take 2pills instead of one because of how ridiculous it is to take 1capsule with the exact same ingredients as other B.E pills.I wrote to them complaining and seeking advice,i still have no response.

The idea of taking a Capsule every morning puts me off,i dont know about you..............if you are wise learn from me.You might be taking the pills for nothing.Am just hoping, thats why i'm still taking them,Otherwise......

elusia
(no login) Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" February 23 2008, 1:10 PM

So Cal girl, have you been doing NBE for 8 years?? Have you had any results? I couldn't find your program page, do you have one?

Maybe we should have a section for "slow growers" or no (not yet!) growers"? Those that have been on NBE for more than a year and haven't seen any / very minor results. Just an idea...

Elusia

Black Sheep
(Login CeciliaSpasm) Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" February 23 2008, 5:10 PM

I used it for a month and then stopped because it stopped my period and bloated me! Don't buy it!!!

lucyjuicy
(Login lucyjuicy) Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" February 24 2008, 2:41 AM

i actually did get some swelling from this and my nipples appeared larger funnily enough... I'm thinking maybe I respond well to galatalogues (it is mainly blessed thistle) so I am now taking wonderup after no success from natureday

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" February 24 2008, 3:39 PM

ND also is based on a galactogogues I believe.

delicious
(no login) Re: Opinions on "Bust-Boom" February 26 2008, 8:18 AM

hey.. im taking it... this is my fifth week.. honestly i havent had any result... but it does really make my skin better... so im just gon keep taking it for my skin.. i bought mine from ebay too.. he's really nice... he advised to take once in the morning before the meal and once in the afternoon.. even thou i havent had any result yet.. i do see result for my skin...

Amber
(Login wannabeC) BUST BOOM May 2 2008, 10:48 PM

Well I hope I'm not an idiot but I just bought BUST BOOM from EBAY and am going on my first week. I do notice some soreness/aching but that is about it. I guess I figured that at least it has a money back gaurantee and it is a lot cheeper than surgery. I was wondering though at the top of the list of ingredients is shows Proprietary Blend 600MG. Is that in addition to the ingredients below or is that something seperate? Also I tried going to METAHERBAL which is what it shows as the brand but it says it's site is coming soon. Anyone ever heard of anything else from them? I probably should have done more reserch before buying them but was so hopeful I didn't think.

Dessie
(no login) bustboom September 30 2012, 3:17 PM

I AM SO SAD TO READ ALL THESE STATEMNTS...I JUST ORDERED THESE PILLS.. Sad
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon