Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Deeper dimples

Hello, folks! So, I have dimples and they are quite obvious when I grin or laugh, but I wanted them to be really deep. Like, showing on really light smiles and also facial expression that aren't smiles and grins and laughs. For reference, dimples like Dan Howel's: http://24.media.tumblr.com/b76e23ac3009d...o1_500.gif

Anyways, dimples are a result of a bifurcation in a muscle. So, in theory, if I make this muscle stroger, the dimple will appear deeper, when only the muscle got bigger. Also, I might try the first exercise in this page: http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Dimples-Naturally

Remembering I already have dimples, I know they're genetic, I just want to get them deeper. Anyone with me?

I don't like my dimples, I think they look weird with my chubby face. I envy people who have adorable dimples (I'm honestly the only person I've seen with such ugly dimples!) Sometimes I practice smiling with and without showing my dimples, so I feel like I can have more control over them when I'm in pictures. ^^;

I personally LOVE dimples piercings, and love how they exaggerate a person's natural dimples! Unfortunately, because of my ugly dimples, I don't think I'd ever get them. :/ (My dimples are too close to my lips, so there'd be no good place to put the piercings, ugh!)

Let me know how the exercises go for you! If they work, I might start trying them just to see what they do for my dimples. Maybe it's possible to make them look better (I'm also hoping as my face slims they'll look better and more in-place anyway). Good luck, I hope it's possible!

It's easy to tone your face, but bulking it up from what I've read is nearly impossible. Because in theory, if you work out your mouth/lips, they should get bigger, right? But I have yet to see anyone actually get any substantial growth from exercising their mouths.

I think it might be possible if you move the fat from your cheeks by exercising them. The exercises listed in the wikihow are a few you can try, but you might want to search for more online as varying your routine may increase results. There's also facial yoga and accupressure which are supposed to be really good for anti-aging.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon