Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fenugreek and wild yam :)

Hi all, just wondering if any of you have tried massaging with Fenugreek extract with wild yam extract ? ( mixed together , it wouldn't hurt to try ? )
i would add SP but afraid of the cellulite side effect and DEFINITELY dont want that on my breasts haha Smile
I already take 3 x 1000mg of FG a day along with birth control , Vitamin C gummies and massage for around 10 minutes a day with flax seed oil.

My breasts seem squishier and bouncier but the tape measure does say different.

Smile x

Well, I did try that when I first got into this NBE thing. I wanted faster result so besides taking FG pills, I also massaged with Phytoestrogen, WY (sticky), Fennel extracts...

The Fennel extract gave me more tingling feeling than others -especially after I massaged and used heat pad for 20". However, after 1 month I did not see any improvements and further reading more threads here (personal program), I decided to switch to BO to even my breast and grow tissue. I still want to apply some toptical to expedite the whole boobie growing process though Smile)

-V

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon