Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A VERY STRANGE BUT TRUE THING YOU ALL OUGHT TO KNOW...

(01-10-2013, 09:28 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  OMG, I feel the same way you do @Miss about the school shootings! I sware they just want to get rid of our gun rights. The drive the people mad.

Well, from what I've seen, it's true! They DO want to get rid of our gun rights! Now, I've always been against guns and wish they were never invented, so, I never liked any of those gun-happy folks, but, recently, I've seen and heard about their plans for trying to outlaw guns and why they want this (saving lives is NOT AT ALL a part of their agenda!!), and am now, "passively" on the side of the gun-happy. I still think they should have a leash on them, but, only to a degree. They are needed for self defense, especially with what's supposed to be coming down soon. But, there ARE quite a few nut jobs that have them for ill-gotten reasons, not self defense, per se.
By the way, the guys name I was thinking of is Duncan O'Finioan!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knP2xOX0x_k&feature=share&list=PL679D621A7CF6A6A7
http://youtu.be/CWfpORZOpjk
http://youtu.be/MIUgThru7JY

Wow! it seems the larger my breasts grow, the more traffic I get with these bitches attaching themselves to me. I have been reading the bible most every night (my eyes get really dry and heavy).

I have been blasting myself with amplified hz waves. Guys & gals, listen up:

This shit is bananas! I get consistent results with entering altered states of consciousness. I have been afraid of "overdoing it" based on the scientific findings of exposure being a danger.

I use hz waves between 28-45. These are elf's extremely low frequencies. I place my subwoofer at my feet that is hooked up with a type of tone generator (zephyr technologies).

Then I do 50-75% exposure. I d leave it for Ten-twenty mins. Then fall asleep. Well,last night, I left the device on 40 minutes and I felt intense dipping on my left side of the brain, entering a different state of awareness which is, spiritual awareness!

Since everything is 10x more intense in the spirit body, these sound waves were so loud, it woke me!
I thought my neighbors were having a party cause I also heard loud reggae music with it. So I was in the spirit world hearing both my amplified hz waves as well as the party the spirits were having. I also hear the female voices more when these sound waves run. It has been a black and Hispanic female lately, one said" this is like an everyday thing for me." I told her to seperate herself from me
Of course, she didn't. They say hateful things and hate it when you get awareness. I have had only a couple say they feel guilty for doing it and left me alone.

So now my new objective is to: create either a static field or magnetic field. I have recently had several out of bodies of me pulling entities out of my spirit body! Boy, do these little bitchtwats cling! I rip their heads off and anything I can do. They start morphing with their magic defense mechanisms! They always come back! So you have to kill them, I'm hardly successful in that! Yes, they are mortals. Its just a different kind of body, a light body and we all have them as well.

I feel like I'm scratching the surface
But at least I'm getting in there. I truly believe I can create a device that will allow out of body awareness.

It helps when I sleep with my man I don't get it then but when he leaves early and I go back to bed or if he work nights hes military I do get the scary weird sexual dreams again.
Does this make sense?

(18-10-2013, 12:51 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  It helps when I sleep with my man I don't get it then but when he leaves early and I go back to bed or if he work nights hes military I do get the scary weird sexual dreams again.
Does this make sense?

Yep. Its not your subconciense. Its them. And soon, the girls will find you and live through you to get your body shape and volume in the dream world. They also like to have sex through you. if you hear a female voice moaning, but its not you, then that is an indication, theyve got to you.They look for dreamers to rape. Its extremely common. When i awake during it happening and attack them, I always hear them gripe: " we should have went to so and so's". Which is just another dreamer they take advantage of. When I see them with pills in their hands (once in a blue moon), I flip! I end up killing or injuring them. These pills I found out are sleeping pills, birth control pills. I've been drugged often because they know I might wake up going bats shit crazy on their asses.

The worst is when the traffickers use meth-like injectibles or crack. Yes, hard to believe, but this is real. Its why we don't remember when it happens.

(18-10-2013, 12:51 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  It helps when I sleep with my man I don't get it then but when he leaves early and I go back to bed or if he work nights hes military I do get the scary weird sexual dreams again.
Does this make sense?

Yep. Its not your subconciense. Its them. They look for dreamers to rape. Its extremely common. When i awake during it happening and attack them, I always hear them gripe: " we should have went to so and so's". Which is just another dreamer they take advantage of. When I see them with pills in their hands (once in a blue moon), I flip! I end up killing or injuring them. These pills I found out are sleeping pills, birth control pills. I've been drugged often because they know I might wake up going batshit crazy on their asses.

The worst is when the traffickers use meth-like injectibles or crack. Yes, hard to believe, but this is real. Its why we don't remember when it happens.

Sorry you have to battle those bitches,I hope you continue to kick their asses!!

Just curious,do you have anything that's attached to you besides the obvious?.. Do you have protection,(Blessing,incense,holy water,etc)...or perhaps a consulting with a shaman?

Take care Smile

(18-10-2013, 01:56 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Yep. Its not your subconciense. Its them. And soon, the girls will find you and live through you to get your body shape and volume in the dream world. They also like to have sex through you. if you hear a female voice moaning, but its not you, then that is an indication, theyve got to you.They look for dreamers to rape.

I guess that's why they never come after me, I hardly ever have sex. I haven't had sex in nearly 17 years!! They'd get bored shitless waiting for someone to fuck me so they could have their fun.

I think there is a lot of truth in all this, while I do not completely understand it all entirely.
It does seem like at times I am at least partially controlled by a female goddess entity directing me in ways I would not normally choose.
On the other hand that could also be to much PM.

What you think about it expands. The choice is yours.

(18-10-2013, 05:29 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
What you think about it expands. The choice is yours.

Yeah that is true to a point. Then you have to consider the will of others. This is what I am dealing with. I am not looking for this. This is the will of other entities that wish to interfere with my being and existence. The circumstances are those I cannot manipulate due to the laws of physics. right now at least. I will figure it out and find a way.

I have had it with the female entities taking my body at night and abusing it! Have had it! I get my awareness with my HZ generator just to get shoved out of consciousness all over again. It infuriates me. As soon as this scrawny looking 12yr old gal left with her BF, another gal came into the room, that scrawny gal said, Im done. You can have her. That girl smiled.
The scrawny girl and her tall BF left the room. The only reason I had awareness at that moment was because that bitch let go of me (my spirit body she combined hers with as one.) I'm not put on this earth to be someone's slave and multiple people's at that, during my rest time, it stresses my physical body alot at times. I'm not here to be lived through by other entities during my out of body from sleep time. I'm not here to be raped and abused by greedy and sick entities. I'd rather be dead!

So I am happy with my size and are going on maintenance now. I don't want huge cans just to create even more traffic. I have nice full C's now and my clothes fit just perfect.

I am in the middle of experimenting and I have now received my static generator in the mail. I need to go pick that up. I am amazed at how my psychic ear is the Left ear and I can hear their voices alot more clearly and frequently when the machine is running the vibrational hz's.

I've really got to figure this shit out and share it with the world. I can't believe how oblivious we are to other realms of existence and how other entities can interfere with our lives! Its nuts!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon