Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A VERY STRANGE BUT TRUE THING YOU ALL OUGHT TO KNOW...

Thank you so much! I could sure use some prayer! I have been contemplating which bible to get. I really want one. Which do you suggest? I am okay with my breast size its just igt thats nerving me. All I want are normal shaped, even breasts that are balanced with my bottom half. That's all! I don't need gargantuans! Those entities are coveting my body every night! I truly believe this is a SIN!

Now why have you made your decision? I am sad to hear this. I don't think its sinful to be the best and healthiest version of yourself. I think to be what God had intended for us to be is just what we desire, anything beyond that may be in vain which I know is pettily sinful.

And we are not stealing from anyone or doing the occult things to achieve this. We are using what God has given us in nature and right fully so, we owe it to ourselves. Healthy=beauty and balance. If you aren't done bearing children, all the more reason to have a healthy glandular system and a pair!

I have taken a break but unfortunately, it doesn't matter, they know what they can do and will continue to do so.

(07-06-2013, 02:38 AM)kelsitree Wrote:  I will be praying for you every single day.... This angers me that you deal with this and you will not be dealing with this forever. I promise! God is stronger than all of us! You just need more prayer. Do you keep a Bible in your home? Maybe keep it by your bed every night? Maybe wear a cross necklace? Maybe take a break on trying to grow your breasts? I know you may not believe they are beautiful the way they are but that is only because you were not born with what is shown to be perfect in the media. If hollywood and movies did not photoshop their stuff, didn't have every woman with implants in their videos, and added women with all different types of breasts, we would not even be on this forum because we'd know that all are just as beautiful! Have faith that God will bring you the desires of your heart, because he will! I am currently just trying to make my body healthy with foods exercise and adaptogen herbs. I trust that God knows whats best for me and I am no longer taking herbs specifically for breast growth. This was a very hard decision because I did not like my breasts sooo much Sad Focus on him and nothing else in this world and you will achieve everything you want

Hi Tibetan!

Your situation is very strange (and scary).
I grew up Catholic and currently go to a Christian school, and I've heard stories that whenever you know a demon is trying to control you or mess with you, all you have to do is call on Jesus/God and pray for them to leave you alone, and they'll do just that. (:

And one more thing. Sometimes I remind myself to do certain things right when I wake up before I sleep. That, or I think to myself to wake up at a specific time. For some reason, whenever I do that and ask God to help me with it, I always wake up with that certain task on my mind immediately, or wake an hour or two earlier than I wanted to wake up! It's strange, but amazing to me. Actually, I don't know if it's just a mental thing, though who cares, it's cool. The point I'm trying to get to is, maybe if you do the same kind of prayer before sleeping, but to keep the demons away from you, it may work. I truly hope it does! Good luck!

ok random strange thing happened to me the other night nothing to do with nbe i was in the garden alone smoking only tabaco and a pop corn seed was thrown into my hand it didnt fall straight down more across it was not windy confused i looked around and threw it away to the grass i could see straight in front to the garden door and it came straight back without bouncing so i was really confused and put it in my pocket nothing was in the garden its small with high locked door and no windows from the house open

My goal was the same exact as yours! I made my decision to make my body the healthiest it can be because I started feeling worse when trying to fix my igt. I totally agree with you, but I had a bad feeling with all these herbs. I might try again down the road but for now I want to nourish my endocrine system and lately I think I put it more out of balance. I would recommend king James version. Or new king James version is easier to understand. Is your igt something that consumed your mind most of your days? Devil feeds off your insecurities and fears, preventing you from ever getting better. Do you talk down on yourself and about your breasts? These things I have done and I know I was attracting some creepy.....whatever! I felt very depressed and dark feeling. The closer you get to God the further those evil spirits get from you

(07-06-2013, 03:20 PM)kelsitree Wrote:  My goal was the same exact as yours! I made my decision to make my body the healthiest it can be because I started feeling worse when trying to fix my igt. I totally agree with you, but I had a bad feeling with all these herbs. I might try again down the road but for now I want to nourish my endocrine system and lately I think I put it more out of balance. I would recommend king James version. Or new king James version is easier to understand. Is your igt something that consumed your mind most of your days? Devil feeds off your insecurities and fears, preventing you from ever getting better. Do you talk down on yourself and about your breasts? These things I have done and I know I was attracting some creepy.....whatever! I felt very depressed and dark feeling. The closer you get to God the further those evil spirits get from you.

Bonita, that's strange. I wouldn't know what to make of that. Just keep paying Attention. Maybe it will happen again.

Kelsitree,

Its very possible you threw yourself out of whack. So this will be a good time for you to focus on balance and get on it when its time. As for me. I used to laugh at how my body looked. But when I grew to a c cup, I wasn't obsessing over it. I was just happy and hopeful for more growth. But this igt is really noticeable now. Im at that point where I'm laughing again. Its really not too big of a deal but it is annoying. I've come so far. Its possible they just want me to think that to make me paranoid but I ha e a feeling they get a benefit from doing this more so anything because they are really sly about it now when they covet as if they don't want me to know they are still doing it.

I will read KJV. I twill pick one up asap.

Aaaaaw you guys. I feel very sad about this. I have shared some interesting experiences also but I don't feel like talking about them. But one thing I will say is that how we think is so important to how we grow in every way. I used to be suicidal until I found angels, it is no exaggeration that my life has been saved by them.

Tibetan, please start asking Archangel Michael to protect you if you don't already. Imagine a blue cloak of light around you and especially when you sleep. Do this morning and night and buy an amulet of him to wear to remind you that you are protected.

Thanks BabaSmile

I'm still going through this nightly. I have noticed more and more girls are doing this to others (yes, you in this world of ours).
The cat is out of the bag! This taboo of body coveting by etherials is going mainstream in the astral planes. They know its wrong but they are doing it. God gave us everything on this earth that we could possibly ever need and this is a BIG SIN! This body is our temple and should not be coveted by any other who does not belong in it.

The girl who came and found me to do this told other females and those females are telling other females. It works as in whole body. So yes, those lovely unique things about you are now taken by others!

Achieving vanity success has never been easier for them! This angers me. So if any of you ladies feel like you have an extra heartbeat in your being or feel like you cant sleep with a drying throat for no reason and getting hot all over suddenly, or like you just ran a marathon and hopped into bed, vibrations coming or leaving on one side of your body or whole body, you are being coveted unless you have some disorder that causes these same exact symptoms.

Also, if your thoughts are being controlled or shifting from your perspective to something else's and/or seeing pictures flashing in your mind that are not your own, please consider, YOU ARE BEING UNDER A POSSESSION HOLD AND YOU NEED TO KNOW WHY AND STOP IT.

Sickening... Disgusting, the things I witness there every single night. We need to start waking up and realizing we are no longer in control , mentally and getting sick physiologically and we are losing ourselves more the more we ignore it.

Please, do not ignore your so called dreams, many of you are having out of body experiences and just think they are lucid dreaming and they are not. There is a real spiritual realm out there and we exist in it and rightfully so. Please do not ignore it. Become aware. Although God can and does bail us out sometimes, He is not going to call on his angels to strip petty entities that are not demonic from our beings. You have to spiritually advance yourself to push them out. God hears us all and is ALWAYS watching.

(27-05-2013, 06:14 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(27-05-2013, 07:54 AM)kaitlyn9 Wrote:  @ Tibetan,
Thank you for explaining in such great detail. I suppose anything is indeed possible. I don't want to believe this craziness for the sole reason that I don't wanna get boobie robbed in the night! lolz Tongue
But I believe you and what you are experiencing can be taken into your own hands and resolved. I hope you can take back your body and your restful sleep. Best of luck, dearie.

thanks!

I know its crazy. Every time I say my prayers I ask to see what is really happening. Its always the same.

I know this is really going on. I talked with doria early this am. I didn't attack and she told me she was sorry for the way she treated me. She thanked me again on her gains from me. Its funny cause I never gave her permission and she knows it.

I don't see the other one anymore. Doria wants me to grow more so that she can achieve the same results. She tells me to grow to my pumped size.She really wants a d cup. She's now on BC. Their version of BC Is far more effective. They have a type specifically made for balancing the body's hormones to achieve a perfect womanly figure! Just like we have one to rid acne.
Wouldya believe...

Anyway. I had a young girl that I thought was a boy conjoined with me when I had the chance to pull her out from me. I yelled at her and she cried. The weird thing she said was "I'm tired of looking like a boy. " this was yesterday morning. Not to mention, she ran conjoined with me to point of exhaustion. I felt cramping in my abdomen and soon before I realized I was possessed, she started vomiting. I woke up. But she came back and that's when I pulled her out. She was husky with broad man shoulders and chest. She had a pretty face though. Androgens were clearly her problem

So more and more I am starting to see why souls do this. They. Clearly get something out of it. If you are ever in that dream world and suspect someone's conjoined with your being, reach for your legs and pull yanking them out. Just imagine its their legs not yours. You won't have to worry about who's legs they are.

It took me years to figure that one out. If you see a yellow gold or white cord or any cord attached to you from them.that means they are controlling you And possessing your thoughts. You NEED TO BREAK THAT CORD.

You may not even see it. Just feel where that tugging sensation is coming from and imagine it detaching.

I think if this happened to me I would positively freak. Like go out buy some holy water, bibles, and some sage for burning. Maybe even a rosary and I'm not even Catholic... I don't know how you handle it so well, you even converse with them! Its a good thing I suffer from bouts of insomnia, perhaps that's why they find me useless.
Keep us updated on your thieving boobie robbers.

Yeah its insane almost all the time. Still happening though. She got mad when I called her a copy cat! I've done the sage thing and salt thing and it Aldo doesn't work on human spirits of course.

(19-06-2013, 11:26 PM)kaitlyn9 Wrote:  
(27-05-2013, 06:14 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  
(27-05-2013, 07:54 AM)kaitlyn9 Wrote:  @ Tibetan,
Thank you for explaining in such great detail. I suppose anything is indeed possible. I don't want to believe this craziness for the sole reason that I don't wanna get boobie robbed in the night! lolz Tongue
But I believe you and what you are experiencing can be taken into your own hands and resolved. I hope you can take back your body and your restful sleep. Best of luck, dearie.

thanks!

I know its crazy. Every time I say my prayers I ask to see what is really happening. Its always the same.

I know this is really going on. I talked with doria early this am. I didn't attack and she told me she was sorry for the way she treated me. She thanked me again on her gains from me. Its funny cause I never gave her permission and she knows it.

I don't see the other one anymore. Doria wants me to grow more so that she can achieve the same results. She tells me to grow to my pumped size.She really wants a d cup. She's now on BC. Their version of BC Is far more effective. They have a type specifically made for balancing the body's hormones to achieve a perfect womanly figure! Just like we have one to rid acne.
Wouldya believe...

Anyway. I had a young girl that I thought was a boy conjoined with me when I had the chance to pull her out from me. I yelled at her and she cried. The weird thing she said was "I'm tired of looking like a boy. " this was yesterday morning. Not to mention, she ran conjoined with me to point of exhaustion. I felt cramping in my abdomen and soon before I realized I was possessed, she started vomiting. I woke up. But she came back and that's when I pulled her out. She was husky with broad man shoulders and chest. She had a pretty face though. Androgens were clearly her problem

So more and more I am starting to see why souls do this. They. Clearly get something out of it. If you are ever in that dream world and suspect someone's conjoined with your being, reach for your legs and pull yanking them out. Just imagine its their legs not yours. You won't have to worry about who's legs they are.

It took me years to figure that one out. If you see a yellow gold or white cord or any cord attached to you from them.that means they are controlling you And possessing your thoughts. You NEED TO BREAK THAT CORD.

You may not even see it. Just feel where that tugging sensation is coming from and imagine it detaching.

I think if this happened to me I would positively freak. Like go out buy some holy water, bibles, and some sage for burning. Maybe even a rosary and I'm not even Catholic... I don't know how you handle it so well, you even converse with them! Its a good thing I suffer from bouts of insomnia, perhaps that's why they find me useless.
Keep us updated on your thieving boobie robbers.

Hey all! I know its been quite a while since I have updated this thread.
I have to tell you, this is still happening and to be frank, its going mainstream amongst the entities to do this to us while we are sleeping.

While all of you are not going to be targeted, many of you eventually will (those who are with nice curves or achieving them in time).

I hate to have to know this is even possible! But after all, we are talking about the 4th and 5th dimensional bodies here (we also have these bodies within us). The laws of nature are quite different and unfortunately, the laws allow this to be possible. Though this doesn't make it right it is a MAJOR SIN.

I need you all to know, they know themselves that inhabiting our spirit and physical bodies are bad for US! Yet they feel entitled to do it and know we can't do squat about it.

Christina and Arias (finally found out her name) are still till this day, doing this to me. After seeing the results on both of them (the changes to their bodies over a 4.5 month period which is like a year over there) made me cringe in sickness!
I was ill to my stomach, knowing that they inhabited my being for so long which takes away my spiritual freedom to dream peacefully, spiritually advance as a human entity, as well as drain the fuck out of me; just to achieve their dream bodies!

Now I am no ectomorph ( thought I was here is a pic below), But I am actually a mesomorph body type (now as I look like my avatar) and have broad shoulders, tiny waist and a large butt, I am small in height but it still, an hour glass shape. Though, I am not Sofia Loren, I am an easy target they know exists and looked at as a threat to some as the male entities like to rape me and their girlfriends find out and get pissed (this includes all you too as dreamers).

So these two decided that after all of this that they have achieved so easily, ITS NOT ENOUGH! They want more! They have boobs and a butt with thighs and now are going for my my facial and body bone structure! I find this disgusting as it is, but this has gone out of control! I cannot get any quality sleep! Though cell changes constantly take place, there is a feedback mechanism in the body's physical brain (brain wave phases) that when it receives these vibrations from that 4th dimensional body, it keeps the physical body from going into rest and full regeneration mode. So its a physiological effect on the body and stresses it out and over a short period of time, the body's nighttime hormones are all out of whack!

So yes, this is very bad for us!!!!!
bs6.jpg (35.13 KB)

The hispanic girl, Arias is very short so she wants my everything (she's even come on to me quite a few times) and Christina is obsessed with ditching her (black heritage as she is going for my latin look) She is mixed black and white. I see her trying to straighten her hair to soften her curls like mine and they both massage their faces during the "sessions" to promote the cell changes! Apparently, over a long period of time, if an entity of that dimension incubates within another's body ( from the 3rd dimension), they eventually start looking like the person to a "T" though, I notice the melanin is the only thing that doesn't really change a whole lot or it is the last to change. I would think it would be one of the first as its part of the hormonal system. I was once again, utterly shocked when I overheard this.

But the changes that take place the quickest seems to be in the order of: fat & muscular, lymph, and then skeletal (bone structure and height).

I see many female entities in my dream state and they wait till I fall asleep (there is no avoiding this) to get into my body and steal me for their sick, selfish needs!

And now more than ever, I am being beaten up and tormented by these females. There is alot of malicious and jealous beings out there and then they steal you to take that imprint of yours to make themselves "beautiful" and boast in your face once the time comes in their accomplishments. You don't need to be gorgeous, just better looking than them and an easy target.

I see them talking about their bodies and how they are changing so I know this is happening to some of you girls here, you just don't realize it.

So now, I could care less of reaching my goal to have my top match my bottom measurement. I just want to have peace! I want to have real sleep. I want to wake up and feel like I have actually rested! I am tired and drained. I am not healing my hypoadrenia - that requires quality sleep amongst other things.

Please pay attention to voices and vibrations. Pay attention to how much quality sleep you are actually getting and pay attention to how long it actually takes you to fall asleep. It should not take you 2-3 hours. If they are brutal, this will happen (aggressive and hasty ones)

If they are gentle, you may not even notice it. Its just a low vibration that can be recognized in the upper half of your body (if they are just going for the chest) and the whole body (if they are going for the whole body). What I have also noticed is that this can often produce small amounts of internal heat generally with the more aggressive and hasty ones. This is different than anything I have ever felt as its almost electric.

You can feel this vibe in the back of your spine that's how deep the penetration is. remember, its internal and spiritual not physical, so observe your heart rate and compare (this is a good way of knowing if an entity is with in you).

So now, I really am in need of some intervening, don't give me this " you need to say prayer and you need Jesus stuff" because I already am in touch with the Holy Son and Holy Father.

I was at my wits end one night and said "I've had it! I'm going to just have to kill myself to be done with all of this!"

Guess what?

He heard me. I was in pure honesty with myself, without fear or hope. My soul truly gave up its will as I was so drained from all of this and do not have the energy anymore. I abruptly received a message (from the Holy Father) saying, I WILL BE GUIDED. It came from a different dimensional realm.

I know this was HIM and no one else. You know when God is speaking to you. This was also not the first time, so I know when I get a message from the the Great one.
I can't say for sure if the guidance will be in this life(3rd dimension) or in death(4/5th dimension) because I have some other spiritual things happening along with the body coveters.

But I feel this is of major importance to let the people know this is really happening to us and so many other awful things like spiritual enslavement. Please wake up guys, we are in need of spiritual upgrade. We are all here in the third dimension for a reason. We need to be in full control over our destinies.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon