Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone else have similar breast appearance and has advice

So I was told it's mild form of tuberous. Anyone else have an idea what type it is? I though type 2 or 3 based on their definition. Anyone else have similar type and had success rounding them out more? I want more fat underneath areola. And just everywhere. ..hahaha but.my most important goal is just achieving a rounder more natural look, then I'll worry about size. I'm afraid they will become tubular shaped the more they grow. Any advice, encouragement, and personal similar stories would be greatly appreciated! :-)

search anastasia she used ultrabreast and noogleberry with amazing results for her tuberous breasts i think bovine ovary seems to be the best option for this as your breasts arent developed properly to be tubierous and chi rotation massage will help with more lift and fullness also

Ya I saw hers and she had great results!! I am nervous about the noogleberry still, I might try that if I have no results or undesired results lol! I meant to post a picture on this thread but I did in my other thread. I get nervous putting pictures on the internet, but I am scared I might have downward growth. Hoping someone might have some advice for my personal appearance, and do you think PM would work too? and do fenugreek and wild yam on the remaining days

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon