Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone have problems telling their partner?

[q] I am not sure how your partner is but I every man is different, obviously he loves you the way you are and cares more about your health not the size [/q]

You're absolutely right... I remember some old joke about husbands having different faces so their wives could tell them apart.... but that's not true. He does worry about my health and my way of dealing with it is trying to stay healthy - but I also want to LOOK healthy.

[q] i don't think it's that he's against it, rather he doesn't want you to be disappointed if it doesn't work. my husband is convinced that some companies prey on womens insecurities, over charging for their products or selling low quality crap. most supportive partners think we're perfect just the way we are, this is a good thing, don't hold it against him [/q]

He doesn't know anything about the Noogleberry so I'm not surprised he thinks it's crap. Last night we saw an ad on the internet with Ron Jeremy talking about male enhancement and I must admit I found it amusing, so I don't blame him for thinking I am wasting my time.

[q] i hope youre not only successful with your nbe, but that you and your partner can come to an agreement or understanding about your nbe [/q]

Thanks!

I'm so glad this topic has come up. I stated using the NB about a month ago. I was using every day, as much as I could. One night while we were getting ready to go to bed, I got it out and was using it. He said is that thing going to give you lumps and then you have to have you new boobies removed. I do believe he is just thinking about your health. Of course they love us the way we are. We only want to better our self. My husband has lost over 100 pounds, he is working on becoming a personal trainer and teaches fitness classes now. So I see him bettering himself, looking hot and I see other women looking at him so it does make me feel self conscience about me. I think we are trying to improve our looks for us first but it is nice when our partners notice us and give us more attention. I sometimes find myself hiding it because it does make me feel embarrassed. But I kept doing it because it makes me happy. You should do the same. Tell him this makes you happy and you love him for loving you but this is something you want.

Just wanted to share some of my experience in case it helps...

When I first started NBE I was 18 and no one knew but me, I spent my own money on it, etc. Of course as many here know my story, it didn't work so I gave up for a while. I didn't start back up until I was around 20 or so, a friend of mine bought me one of those easy curves devices, I still use it now and then and love it. So after that I started researching NBE again and came across all the forums and started different programs over the years. I of course told my husband (we got married at 20) what I was doing, at first he said the same thing all you other ladies partners are saying "I love you the way you are" "I actually prefer smaller boobs". He even told me that he once dated a girl with natural DD's and he found them disgusting.

So then I started my journey anyway, the first product I tried worked somewhat, I grew 2 inches and went from a AA to a B. He said he didn't see any difference in size, just in shape. The next program I tried was an individual herbal program, didn't work. So then he said all NBE was a waste of money and time lol.

Then I started BO and NB. He of course called me crazy for trying pills again cause in his mind they were no different than the herbs. He said the pump MIGHT work but he doubts it. Then of course I did get results from them and grew 2 more cup sizes. Funny thing is, he looks at my chest more now than he used to. Especially when I wear a push up bra, and he claims it's only cause he likes the cleavage. Yea... oookkkay.

Now that I've been trying to get back into NBE, he said that me buying any pills is a waste lol he thinks only the NB works. But I know my body and I know when I just use the NB I don't get the amount of growth as when I combine it with a supplementation plan as well.

So yea, no matter how negative they are about NBE, I say be honest, I was even though mine wasn't always supportive. Now he sometimes admits NBE works, sometimes he doesn't lol. Like sometimes he says he thinks it's because of the pump only or just cause I was a late bloomer lol. But then other times he will talk to a girl at the gym or something that asked him how to build her pec muscles because she wants her boobs bigger, then he sends her to call me about NBE *facepalm* lol.

tinytots, haha my husband is the same! He lost nearly 70lbs last year, got in great shape, now he wants to become a personal trainer. Crazy how they get into shape then go completely health nuts. I would say don't worry about being self conscious, I was too at first, because well I'm not where I want to be yet. But, he still finds me sexy, still pounces on me any chance he gets, etc. So I see that as a sign that I have nothing to worry about. When they don't notice you anymore, don't act like they use to when it comes to sexuality, etc. that's when you should have concern.

Thanks Anastasia, I told my hubby today that I wanted to start working out with him but he would have to choose, a 6 pack or boobs. I said you can't have both. Haha, he told me he didn't care either way. Your the one obsessed with having boobs. WEll okay yay I am. I do want both!!! We deserve it.

p.s.
You've been an inspiration to me Anastasia. I'm so glad we have got to see your journey.... It gives us all hope, if we can just stay on the course. Good luck and keep us posted with your progress.

I think my husband thinks most NBE is a gimmick. Then I show him pictures of the men who are able to change their bodies and I say if they can grow boobs, so can I! LOL
He was looking at noogleberry's with me last night on ebay and he couldn't remember what they were called and he said, "you want one of those purple nerple things?" LOL
He said he thought form was better than size so not everyone with a big size has desirable looking breasts. He said I have a lovely size and if I do try to grow larger, then to make sure I do it only for myself and not to feel like i fit in with others or are trying to keep up with someone.
Also, I do think if you are married, you have to consider what your spouse thinks, especially if you are pumping huge amounts of chemicals in your body and spending a lot of money. Since they are with us for the long run, they want to see us healthy and apart of their lives... they don't want to be widowed b/c too much estrogen gave us cancer, or whatever. And how the herbs may affect our mood also affects our relationships.. and money alone can be a stressor in marriage. SO... I think we should keep their feelings in consideration.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon