Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone successful with evening their breasts out?

(17-05-2013, 06:43 AM)kelsitree Wrote:  Yes, I put a little on my smaller one and a little on my inner wrists so it could get into my bloodstream more. My bigger breast got bigger and my smaller one is the same haha. But they are both tender. I massage the small one a lot more with the chi massage. I'm not discouraged though, I really think my small one will catch up, I'll just have to look more disproportionate for a little while Tongue I will definitely update on any further changes I see using it. I hope it works and will be a good option for others!!

I have had this problem for a long time too. I truly think its some kind of blockage. I want to do Chinese therapy to get the energy flow open. Acupuncture or pressure should do it. But the thing is, where is the blockage on the body?

They get really really full after I take maca. I think maca and progesterone cream give me good results. Does anyone know if maca does increase testosterone? If it is a hormone balancer does that mean that the testosterone being raised will be used "correctly" in a womans body? If it increases testosterone I don't understand why women with pcos have success with it. Also, I am getting Fuller on both breasts on top! Very slight, and probably mostly from period coming but they've never gotten this full on top.

Tibetan: I do not know how to do a direct reply to you sorry, on my cell phone! But I agree! Tuberous breasts have constricting tissue, and I assume that might be the reason for my smaller one. Do you do a lot of massaging?? That's what I've been doing, and when I first started that it got really soft and gross...but mushy. Which made me wonder if that's good to loosen up constricting tissues? Also I had a question for you! I read one of your threads talking about how you used BO because all your hormones were low, how crazy! I was wondering if you had any specific signs or symptoms that showed you we're deficient in estro progesterone, and testosterone? I guess it caught me off guard when I read that, I didn't know women could be low in all three and have regular periods, or the fact that progesterone cream helped for you and yet your progesterone levels weren't higher then your other hormones.

(18-05-2013, 12:36 AM)kelsitree Wrote:  Tibetan: I do not know how to do a direct reply to you sorry, on my cell phone! But I agree! Tuberous breasts have constricting tissue, and I assume that might be the reason for my smaller one. Do you do a lot of massaging?? That's what I've been doing, and when I first started that it got really soft and gross...but mushy. Which made me wonder if that's good to loosen up constricting tissues? Also I had a question for you! I read one of your threads talking about how you used BO because all your hormones were low, how crazy! I was wondering if you had any specific signs or symptoms that showed you we're deficient in estro progesterone, and testosterone? I guess it caught me off guard when I read that, I didn't know women could be low in all three and have regular periods, or the fact that progesterone cream helped for you and yet your progesterone levels weren't higher then your other hormones.
Actually. I read its best to loosen up the constricting tissue as there are supposedly "binders" preventing the growth of tissue to expand and create radial and even growth. I don't know what theses binders are or why they establish.

I never had regular periods with low hormone output.
I took tests to find out what I was low in because of these symptoms:
Flabby saggier breasts and smaller
Muscle wasting
Saggier butt
Messed up cycles or lack there of
More fine lines
Fatigue
Low to no lebido
Depression

I am still lacking adequate hormonal output so anything I am taking is supplemental right now. I use PC only when I need it. I am I reducing it back sparingly throughout my cycle.
If I were to stop nbe. I'm pretty sure I'd lose half my growth from my sluggish glandular system.

Yes - I think so. For years I was wearing the same sized bra as I did in high school, and my right breast was getting crushed by the underwire (I thought it was my scoliosis - it never tweaked that I might have grown). Wearing the right size might have reshaped it a little, but I swear it was still smaller.
Anyway, I think hypnosis evened mine out a little - the right breast looks bigger and rounder than it did when I started 4 months ago.
I also did noogling and massage, but only massaged more on the right.
And my progress seems to half disappear when I get my period.
I was 87 cm last month, dropped down to 86 cm after my period, now I'm 88 cm, hope I don't drop down again but we'll see.
I think this NBE is really working because yesterday my partner couldn't stop staring at them when I was "with" him. He was forced to admit that it's not a waste of time. I hope soon I can tell him about the noogleberry so I don't have to wake up really early to use it every day!

Well all my gain pretty much disappeared today. :/

I want to even my breasts out too but it seems unable to do so. When I touch the left (small) I dont feel the fat there while the right one is more pleasant to touch / massage Huh Do you guys feel the same too?

I've been successful with evening out my much smaller left breast in only 2 months! My secret is noogle and massage the smaller one far more (probably twice as much) as the larger one and put progesterone cream on only the small one. I also use a larger noogle cup on the smaller breast to grow more tissue. Here are my results: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14961

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon