Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MistressGeorge's Program

Will be making my decollate cream finally!

My pains are subsiding, so I will be ramping up today on on more fg and hops. I am considering adding royal jelly to my program, love the stuff.

I have set an actual goal for my workout plan.
I have already gained 3 inches thus far! I put on a little weight all around too, I dont look so damn skinny anymore just slender and more filled outWink

Now though, I want to gain an additional two inches on my bum area and lose an inch on my waist. I lost an inch without trying already, so I know I can do it with effort! I hate measurement talk because it doesnt mean anything to me. It only tells if your gaining or losing and I am more worried about shape and distribution- the tape cannot measure these.

Before nbe and workout regimen I was 30-27-33. I am now 32-26-36, looking to be at 32-25-38. My waist measurement reads big, but it looks so damn tiny proportionally, I dont get it so Im not stressing it. Plus with some additional ass meat it will only look even smaller. So my goal for my waist may change depending on how much I can gain on my ass. I dont want a small waist only to have a small ass as well.

The cream came out great. I have 12 oz. That will last a while.

The cream and herbs are making me tingle again.

(17-06-2013, 11:31 PM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  The cream and herbs are making me tingle again.

Congratulations on you results! Can't wait to see what else nbe brings you!

Thank you Tibetan.

I am responding slow as always, but either the cream or herbs are working more now. I am swelling again finally and my bf said they look bigger yesterday. I dont know about that yet -.- But my under breasts are looking fabulous.

Before I forget to record
Breaking for cycle

For my records:

Vitamin Plan

AM: Hops, Sp, Fennel, Fenugreek, Garlic/Cayenne, Multi Vitamin, Evp Oil

Between Am/Midday: Collagen, Vitamin C, Silica, MSM

Midday: Hops, Sp, Fennel, Fenugreek, Garlic/Cayenne, Multivitamin, Fish Oil

Evening: Hops, Sp, Fennel, Fenugreek, Garlic/Cayenne, Multi Vitamin, Sea Kelp, Olive Oil

I want:
garlic
msm
raw b complex
raw vitamin c powder
meiiji collagen

Today I am ordering:
Meiji Collagen
Raw Vitamin E
Raw B Complex

I've got some good vitamin c powder. Now just gotta get the msm next week. I will get some garlic or garlic oil then as well.

I went to MA this weekend and decided to not take my supps with me, because sometimes, you simply have to beSmile I just started with my meiji collagen recently, and have been getting pains since not taking my pills. I am not sure if I should credit this to the collagen, or my working out, but I like it. My pectoral muscles are firming up and my chest looks a tad fuller bc of it. Loooove itSmile

I was feeling down about nbe lately bc I have been thinking too much, as usual. Anyway, I started to kind of beat myself up for trying to change my body when its already beautiful. I kind of felt ungrateful and sinfulSad But yesterday I went to the body inspiration thread and something Tibetan posted really made me think about it, and I feel much better. I forgot that as long as I am bettering myself naturally but inside as well as out, that it is okay. It is not about vanity with me, it is about myself, and I am changing holistically, not just physically. As long as I love myself and use that love for conditioning instead of objectifying or coveting only physical beauty, I will do just fineWink

To other stuff now....
I am going to start taking HA as well for my skin and breasts. I am starting to think increasing my collagen can do only good things for my skin and breasts. We will see.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon